Re: Experiments ...

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:45 am This is very strange - I have downloaded the 'target bands' onto three accounts and none of them work.
All I get are the 'signals' but no bands.
Can you think of any possible reason why?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Sorry. No idea why is it happening to you
All I did is download that indicator and attach it to chert - nothing else

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:50 pm I have only changed the name of this indicator to 'Target Bands' but it does not work.
All I have done is to copy and paste the original code into another files and save it in another name.
Original (Tma) and change of name (Target) mq4 files attached.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
only for information, I checked target bands too and it´s allways in function :-)
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

TEAMTRADER wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:09 pm I attached an ATR channel indicator as it is probable that this one does not repaint.
Could it be used to get (non repainting) signals as in the TMAdCG mladen indicator?
TEAMTRADER
TEAMTRADER

Did you try using some of the Keltner channels instead (a lot of Keltner channel versions that already have that)?

The 1090 bug strikes again? You see if your original named file was compiled as an .ex4 then it will continue to work after the update, but the new file, with a new name, will not compile properly. The solution (thanks Mladen) is to make a minor change (edit a comment) to the file, then recompile, refresh. I had to do this 2x to get it to work.

Update: yes, I can confirm it didn't work for me until I recompiled 2x. Now it's working.