Re: MNTiwana Trading System

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:22 pm Do I understand it correct: So you hedge into flats as long there is no breakout off the range? But you wait till candle closes since many outbreaks are fakies, right?
As for now I take every outbreak as a trend , trend is not the right thing to say , I make insane money on big candles so that is my current trend movement haha otherwise reversed trading ☺

Hi guys
Thanks for sharing and contributing your part of knowledge and efforts
i think we can improve it more if we work on it sincerely and do not mind for any comments and criticism as it would be the best correction line we can learn and grow up more in productive way,at least i think and take it this way
First we have to draw a major trend line usually experts using 50 periods for,and Krelian have a dark colored thick channel type or we can add any other channel thingy at place,when price ride up on that channel means buy and vice versa
then we have to find and feed some thing for no trading area/zone,this is the most important to avoid losing trades where mostly traders got confused and as a result clean their accounts,as lower TFs are more critical and dangerous regarding losing trades because of false signaling
regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
mtp
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi to Everybody,
I agree with our friend Mntiwana ... just to add a decisive parameter, in order to have a common guide for implementing and integrating this approach. We have to "define the signal management" ... as we all know there are several types of different logic in trading ... so it is better to define the trading type (Scalping, Swing, etc etc.) ... different threads can be made with the specific characteristic ... It will help to "select" more precise Signals.

Best Regards
Dimitri

mntiwana wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:31 am Hi guys
i think we can improve it more if we work on it sincerely and do not mind for any comments and criticism as it would be the best correction line we can learn and grow up more in productive way,at least i think and take it this way
Interesting ways of trading, can you all post the newer versions please? I don't want to work on the 2015 version, if you found better settings last years.
For filtering sideways, I never found anything better than atr bands, that I posted already.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
mtp

mntiwana wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:31 am Hi guys
Hi, any updates many months later or how do you trade now?