Re: Trading Utilities & Add-ons

bilbao wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 am
The Next Generation of trading tools

elliot wave indicator

There are more amazing features to the software such as:

Automatic money management with an automatic risk-reward ratio.

Multi-time frame Multi-currency waves display with an alarm. You can also change the chart time frame and currency directly from the panel.

Mini charts with Candles, MAs, Fractals, ATR, Envelopes, PSAR, Bollinger bands.

Mini charts oscillators with multi-time frames divergence and signaling and four optional oscillators to choose from. Stochastic, RSI, MACD or AO.

Automatic correlations strength. the new feature I added recently. shown only in the first image below.

Trading levels which you can divide by pips, by regular division or by percentages and create fibonacci levels.

Internal levels for each one of the main Trading levels.

Average price movement which is a feature never seen before

the indicator calculates the pips between fractals high to fractals low

of up to 1000 candles back in the waves time frame and gives you the average of

price movement so when the fractal appears it's easier to predict how much the price will move

the indicator also has the option to calculate the trading levels position by average price movement.

mt4 alarm, email alarm, smart phone text alarm

and much more as you will see below....
This indicator is just great , thanks for sharing

Re: Re:

mladen wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:20 pm
society wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:00 am

Hi can we have a version that changes the pair on all open windows, i think it would be very useful and a great addition, thanks!
It can be done and I am quite confident that some of the coders will do that eventually
Any progress? I figure if I only ask once a month I wont be so much of a bother, Im a little late.

society wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:48 am
mladen wrote:

It can be done and I am quite confident that some of the coders will do that eventually
Any progress? I figure if I only ask once a month I wont be so much of a bother, Im a little late.
I am lost : where did I tell that I will make it?

mladen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:01 pm
society wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:48 am

mladen wrote:
society wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:00 am

Hi can we have a version that changes the pair on all open windows, i think it would be very useful and a great addition, thanks!
In my dreams :wave:

society wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:46 am
mladen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:01 pm

mladen wrote:

Why?
There are thousands of coders surfing around the whole wide net - I am quite confident that some of those will make that in no time at all :)

mladen wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 am
society wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:46 am

Why?
There are thousands of coders surfing around the whole wide net - I am quite confident that some of those will make that in no time at all :)
damn it I just realized we have the source for it, sorry , do you know of any really good super cheap programmers :lol:

society wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:46 am
mladen wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 am

Why?
damn it I just realized we have the source for it, sorry , do you know of any really good super cheap programmers :lol:
A quick search of google found a version maybe close to what your looking for here : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26305

I Need Help To Code an mt4 Manual EA.

Good Day All great Coders.

I Need Help To Code an mt4 Manual EA. See the description below.

1. The EA trades only manually, with a trade or Go button to press before it can start looking for a trade.
2. It only takes one trade and then stop to be activated again.

Trading method is as given below.
a. Check open of the current candle.
b. Put a 30 pip pending order on either side of the open (one buy, one sell)
c. If a pending order is hit, then close the opposite pending order
d. Once an order is hit place a 40 pip stop loss
e. For Take Profit have 3 targets
  • TP Target 1 of 20pips – TP1 is 0.4 of the initial lot traded
  • TP Target 2 of 40pip – TP2 is 0.3 of the initial lot traded
  • TP Target 3 - From TP Target 2 (40 pips) start trailing at 40 pips until the trail is hit – TP3 is 0.3 of the initial lot traded
Thanks a lot in advance

Re:

mladen wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm
marwilli wrote:dear mladen,
is it possible to get the bars on chart at the left lower corner? (not as separate) Thanks in advance
Regards Markus
Markus,

Originally it was like that (the separate version was made later)
Here is the original (on-chart) version and some more on-chart versions (that allowed you to limit the symbols, since the first version I made was showing all the symbols from the market watch - so use the "limited" version in order to have just desired symbols buttons) - 3 separate versions on the example

Dearest Mr.Tools,
Can we have a version of the symbol changer that changes the pair on all open windows?
I think it would be very useful and a great addition.
Thank you!
Symbol changer.mq4
(5.52 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

Volumes on Main Chart indicator version: 1.06

This indicator is a Fused version of the following indicators... initial version of volumes on chart by mladen, and Paul Hayes Scalper volatility indicator ported from cTrader platform.

Added Fused functions & features:

volumes & volatility-Spread alerts with optional user-defined values.
auto-adjusted zoom in/out for volume bars and location
automated average volume bars based on daily, weekly and yearly with optional user-defined values
auto-adjusted volume bars thickness
with navigational switch to hide/unhide volume bars and
enable/disable scalefix chart window to activate window chart slider for better visibility between chart candles & volume bars
added extra .wav alert sound files
works with Traders Dynamic Zone (TDZ) by v2v
Mark Boucher: 70% of a market's moves occurs 20% of the time
Attachments
image_51029.png
image_51029.png (22.97 KiB) Viewed 443 times
image_51028.jpg
VolumesOnMainChart.zip
(152.65 KiB) Downloaded 55 times