Re: New Notifications & Emails linking to old posts.

Woodyz wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:53 pm Jimmy every new email link & all new Notification links are still redirecting.
How do I clear all the notifications. I have all notifications marked as read & that seems to be all that l can do
Woodyz could you click on this link User Notifications and see if you can switch them off then on again on your end?

I've reset notifications for your account in the Admin options and now I've reactivated them but could you try and turn them off using that menu? Then enable them again?

Don't worry I will make sure this is fixed with the new forum for sure.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:12 pm Woodyz could you click on this link User Notifications and see if you can switch them off then on again on your end?

I've reset notifications for your account in the Admin options and now I've reactivated them but could you try and turn them off using that menu? Then enable them again?

Don't worry I will make sure this is fixed with the new forum for sure.
Ok ......Done all that, Now just waiting for a new notification or email.
I will notify you here of the outcome....Ok

Woodyz wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:30 pm Ok ......Done all that, Now just waiting for a new notification or email.
I will notify you here of the outcome....Ok
Thank you for helping us out. How about the notification for this post's reply? Was the link correct this time?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Opened the email first and the link went to the correct location. Then opened the already read notification and also went to the correct location.
What I suggest is that you can post a test link in another thread let's say .......Xard's thread and this time will open via the notifications tab first......Ok

Got a new notification from elsewhere and the link directed correctly :thumbup:

Woodyz wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:30 pm Now I just opened the link for the 2 latest notifications and went straight to the right page and post...........
That's really good mate thank you for also attaching screenshots (blessing)!

This will definitely be fixed. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Please let me know!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chickenspicy