IdeaA suggestion to add new features to the forum

I hope the forum will add the function of embedding tradingview code
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: A suggestion to add new features to the forum

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:31 pm I hope the forum will add the function of embedding tradingview code
I'm sorry Honje we won't endorse charts from TradingView as they are a separate company and in order to embed their charts on our site without their advertisements and logos plastered all over the place, they command a fee (yeah right).

And you know how we are with advertisements here - we run only a minimal amount of ads to keep things as clean as possible. We won't be adding another company's branded chart to the site to freely advertise for them!

With TradingView scripts, we can exchange codes and convert them, no problems, but we will not be integrating their branded charts on our site.

Is there a particular reason why you would like to see this function? There wasn't anything stated in your post!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
sal, moey_dw, boytoy, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:31 pm I hope the forum will add the function of embedding tradingview code
Jebididah bro what is the reason for that....... i have to agree for once with jimmyboy i would not like to see tradingview stuff embed in this clean site as they are just greedy assholes with shit broker ads all over place if u not a paying client

When tradingview was new it was nice and clean site now they just advertise on ur charts all over the goddamn place lol its just way overboard!!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, boytoy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:36 pm Jebididah bro what is the reason for that....... i have to agree for once with jimmyboy i would not like to see tradingview stuff embed in this clean site as they are just greedy assholes with shit broker ads all over place if u not a paying client

When tradingview was new it was nice and clean site now they just advertise on ur charts all over the goddamn place lol its just way overboard!!!!!
Yep, the TradingView today is a far cry from the "clean" TradingView from a decade ago. But they want the big bucks, even at the expense of the user, and greed has taken over their charts in the form of ugly ads and logos everywhere now.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, boytoy, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:39 pm Yep, the TradingView today is a far cry from the "clean" TradingView from a decade ago. But they want the big bucks, even at the expense of the user and greed has taken over their charts in the form of ugly ads and logos everywhere now.
No shit mans........ i post about this years ago too over here but no one except you reply or anything lol
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
boytoy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

SadRe: A suggestion to add new features to the forum

Jimmy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:24 pm I'm sorry Honje we won't endorse charts from TradingView as they are a separate company and in order to embed their charts on our site without their advertisements and logos plastered all over the place, they command a fee (yeah right).

And you know how we are with advertisements here - we run only a minimal amount of ads to keep things as clean as possible. We won't be adding another company's branded chart to the site to freely advertise for them!

With TradingView scripts, we can exchange codes and convert them, no problems, but we will not be integrating their branded charts on our site.

Is there a particular reason why you would like to see this function? There wasn't anything stated in your post!
Sorry, please forgive my ignorance, I don't know that TradingView has advertising and charging problems. I am very grateful to Mr. Jimmy for patiently explaining the reason for me,

The reason I want to add this feature is actually quite simple.

because a lot of people are using it.

There also seem to be a lot of valuable indicators on TradingView.

At the time, it felt like it might be nice to have the ability to embed code.

So I came up with the idea hastily.

I'm very sorry

Honje
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.