Always asking to log in

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:57 pm Great. Thank you brothers, I really appreciate the replies.

Intrest 1 says he can login now as well. If anyone has issues still, please let me know 🙏
Dear Mr. Jimmy, this question has come up again on the forum recently. My phone has been asked to re-login multiple times
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Always asking to log in

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:08 pm Dear Mr. Jimmy, this question has come up again on the forum recently. My phone has been asked to re-login multiple times
Good afternoon bro,

Are you using the new Chrome on Android? If so, it's because of the newly updated "saved passwords" feature which will auto log-in (without you needing to press the login button) and it doesn't allow you to tick the box to "remember me".

Is that what you're experiencing?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:53 pm Good afternoon bro,

Are you using the new Chrome on Android? If so, it's because of the newly updated "saved passwords" feature which will auto log-in (without you needing to press the login button) and it doesn't allow you to tick the box to "remember me".

Is that what you're experiencing?
I am using ios I just updated chrome. I'll see if that solves the problem later. Thanks Mr Jimmy for your reply.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Narutopips wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:31 pm I experience this also
On what browser? Chrome mobile with auto-fill passwords?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Narutopips wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:00 am On Chrome. Anytime I log in, it logs me off wen I click on d next page. It also happens when I want to post something on the forum.
Trying to gather as much info on this as possible to get it sorted out.

Can you help us by answering these questions:

1. Is this happening on Chrome Desktop, Mobile or Both?
  2. Are you ticking the "Remember Me" box on the login screen?