Re: Google "Dangerous File" false positive. Ignore!

RplusT wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:24 pm I have seen that for quite a while and I think it is not related to Forex Station in particular. They warn and sometimes even try to block to download .exe files because "such files can harm your computer". Ignore them because our .exe files are not dangerous and click download anyway.
the problem is that I can not ignore this at all, the download is then simply not possible at all and I can not bypass this in Chrome itself...

Re: Google Chrome blocks Forex Station Downloads

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:05 pm Working fine for me, no false positives.

Can you clear your cache or cookies? It does happen sometimes but as Moey said it's due to disgruntled indicator sellers and competitors who make fake reports to game the search engine results, cause traffic loss or censor bad reviews etc.

Files are safe here :thumbup:
my browser always starts virgin anyway, so that can't be the problem

pail1217 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:08 pm the problem is that I can not ignore this at all, the download is then simply not possible at all and I can not bypass this in Chrome itself...
You must just use another browser for now until it clears up in a day or two........ thats what I do

Scan the files yourself on Virus Total its all clean here
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
pail1217
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

pail1217 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:08 pm the problem is that I can not ignore this at all, the download is then simply not possible at all and I can not bypass this in Chrome itself...
Well, actually it is possible. You need to go to "Show all downloads" at the bottom right on your computer. It will show up when you have downloaded some mq4 files. It then will display a list of your downloads and here you have a choice to download against "the will of Chrome".
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
pail1217