Re: Server upgrade today - Slow pages no more!

mlawson71 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:49 am I have been having some issues with the site today - it doesn't load, when I try to leave a comment it gives me error messages. Everything works when I refresh several times though.
Yes we've just finished upgrading the site and migrating to a new server today. Is everything working okay for you now? Any posting issues bro?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
fadhayemustafa
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

xard777 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:54 am WOW!!! This is lightning fast... usually I click on a post and go make a coffee. Now the post appears in an instance.
Fook me Jimmy.
Xard777
Hahaha same. Usually it's hit and miss for me, too :sweat:

Still some work to do as the server is dropping in and out at times so we've got the technician tweaking things at the moment.

The site will be properly functional again within the next few hours bro! Hang tight!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

moey_dw wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:15 pm holy balls............. just open the website today & was like lightning
It's fast isn't it! So glad you're happy with it Mo. Please let me know if you encounter any issues like error screens or weird "PHP Error" blank pages etc. :razz:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
sal