Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

sal wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 pm
dear Jimmy/mr.tools
i like this bar colour as you have newly set .. the same can update in other locations includes web logo(red/white) as well ?
We weren't expecting any one to notice the change. You have a keen eye brother Sal! Thanks for the help, yesterday would you believe we spent 4 hours making this new tiny 16 x 16 icon? Glad you like it though, we're really trying to make it look like real candlesticks with a bit of shade.

Should we change the "forex-station.com" logo to match it too. With the longer wicks? :)
Forex Station Making a new Forex Favicon.png
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Jimmy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 pm
dear Jimmy/mr.tools
i like this bar colour as you have newly set .. the same can update in other locations includes web logo(red/white) as well ?
We weren't expecting any one to notice the change. You have a keen eye brother Sal! Thanks for the help, yesterday would you believe we spent 4 hours making this new tiny 16 x 16 icon? Glad you like it though, we're really trying to make it look like real candlesticks with a bit of shade.

Should we change the "forex-station.com" logo to match it too. With the longer wicks? :)
Bro...
we are traders and should be keen to all around too.. Same like me forum.....same a home.. ;)

nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 am
Just wondering if the Time shown on FS Calendar is based on the user's local time.

calendar.jpg
Hey V! It's based on the user's local time. Is it not doing that for you bro?

Jimmy wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm
nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 am
Just wondering if the Time shown on FS Calendar is based on the user's local time.

calendar.jpg
it is base on the time u choose in profile.......... if u cahnge in u profile the calendar is sync with dat 1
forex-station-economic-calendar-time-change.jpg

When i'm looking for an indicator i get a lot of posts !
It would be awesome if there's an option in the search results which allows to filter results
For example i click on "show me only the indicators files" to get the indicator i'm looking for

Other then that i think this is the best Fx related website and i learned a lot from you guys
Keep up the great work and Thank you

moey_dw wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:17 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm

it is base on the time u choose in profile.......... if u cahnge in u profile the calendar is sync with dat 1

Thanks... and I was checking because it provides information at par with the likes FF's Calendar.
Also, I was thinking of using the values for the Calendar indicator I was working on ─but only if my coding skills can cope. If shared, it might generate additional usage of the site's bandwidth.

nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:44 pm
Thanks... and I was checking because it provides information at par with the likes FF's Calendar.
Also, I was thinking of using the values for the Calendar indicator I was working on ─but only if my coding skills can cope. If shared, it might generate additional usage of the site's bandwidth.
Sure! Feel free to :)

1. Similar Topics

1. Thanks Forex-Station

18 Replies 6677 Views

by moey_dw, Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

18 Replies
    2. 0 Replies

Return to “Site Updates, Suggestions & Issues”