Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

sal wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 pm dear Jimmy/mr.tools
i like this bar colour as you have newly set .. the same can update in other locations includes web logo(red/white) as well ?
We weren't expecting any one to notice the change. You have a keen eye brother Sal! Thanks for the help, yesterday would you believe we spent 4 hours making this new tiny 16 x 16 icon? Glad you like it though, we're really trying to make it look like real candlesticks with a bit of shade.

Should we change the "forex-station.com" logo to match it too. With the longer wicks? :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
navid110, sal
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm
We weren't expecting any one to notice the change. You have a keen eye brother Sal! Thanks for the help, yesterday would you believe we spent 4 hours making this new tiny 16 x 16 icon? Glad you like it though, we're really trying to make it look like real candlesticks with a bit of shade.

Should we change the "forex-station.com" logo to match it too. With the longer wicks? :)
Bro...
we are traders and should be keen to all around too.. Same like me forum.....same a home.. ;)
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 am Just wondering if the Time shown on FS Calendar is based on the user's local time.

calendar.jpg
Hey V! It's based on the user's local time. Is it not doing that for you bro?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm

Hey V! It's based on the user's local time. Is it not doing that for you bro?
it is base on the time u choose in profile.......... if u cahnge in u profile the calendar is sync with dat 1
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

When i'm looking for an indicator i get a lot of posts !
It would be awesome if there's an option in the search results which allows to filter results
For example i click on "show me only the indicators files" to get the indicator i'm looking for

Other then that i think this is the best Fx related website and i learned a lot from you guys
Keep up the great work and Thank you
These users thanked the author jeffx33 for the post:
Jimmy

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:17 pm

it is base on the time u choose in profile.......... if u cahnge in u profile the calendar is sync with dat 1

Thanks... and I was checking because it provides information at par with the likes FF's Calendar.
Also, I was thinking of using the values for the Calendar indicator I was working on ─but only if my coding skills can cope. If shared, it might generate additional usage of the site's bandwidth.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:44 pm Thanks... and I was checking because it provides information at par with the likes FF's Calendar.
Also, I was thinking of using the values for the Calendar indicator I was working on ─but only if my coding skills can cope. If shared, it might generate additional usage of the site's bandwidth.
Sure! Feel free to :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko