Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

Not sure if this is possible on this platform so ignore if not. I'm thinking that the 'recent posts' timeline can be made a lot better.

Currently there are 3 and each does one job well but none do the whole job. We have the recent posts list on the welcome page, and then the horizontal banner list at the bottom, and then the list of posts from the last 24 hours on a seperate page.

I would like to see just one list, eg a scroll box list within the welcome page and much longer than the current one so you can just scroll back to where you left off the day before (maybe with a 'load more' feature), and with the first 6 words of each post to give a clue as to what's in it and why you might want to tap on it.

So combining the best features of the current 3 lists into just one.

Currently so many posts are missed and go unanswered especially as people are in different timel regions, for example mrtools just posted the vid of mt4 being taken off download sites understandably unaware that someone posted the same vid 10 hours earlier.

Also, it would be nice to have a polite notice requesting that people didn't spam the timeline, so instead of a dozen sequential posts in the same thread just one post containing all the material that could easily be ignored all in one go :)
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, viklam, BeatlemaniaSA, ChuChu Rocket

HappyGet out of here man

jbara19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:26 pm can you please make it possible to be able to download a topics all attachments at once ?
The fuck man why u want to download everything? U lazy or something??? Oh ......... i get it u wanna make a clone copy of the website & call it lazy-forex-iran.com yeah? Hahaah
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:50 pm The fuck man why u want to download everything? So u can sell it or make a copy of the website? Hahahaaha yea .....
no man i just dont have the time to read all the pages of a topic to find the good tools i prefer to download them at once and test them myself . i think this is a much faster way
and about selling or duplicating this site first if anyone fall for such an easy scam its their fault as well and second this site is good because there are a lot users and coders that help make it better everyday and it took years to get here i am sure and after all i am not such a person i dont know coding or creating a website or even finding dumb enough people to sell them free tools

jbara19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:26 pm hi
tnx a lot for such a great website
can you please make it possible to be able to download a topics all attachments at once ?

tnx again
What kind of suggestion is that? That's only going to encourage other unsuccessful traders to be even more lazy by not taking the time to read and find things properly.

That's not what Forex-station is about.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:04 pm What kind of suggestion is that? That's only going to encourage other unsuccessful traders to be even more lazy by not taking the time to read and find things properly.

That's not what Forex-station is about.
its not about being lazy its about faster and more confident result
no one better than the one using a system knows if a certain tool is good for that system or not

IdeaRe: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

jbara19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:07 pm its not about being lazy its about faster and more confident result
no one better than the one using a system knows if a certain tool is good for that system or not
The magic formula is using the Search and Attachments Repository, reading through topics and engaging with other members on what works and what doesn't.

Be a part of the family, don't just smash and grab.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, Jimmy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Friends, please learn to fish patiently so that you can make a profit in the transaction.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.