Re: Unauthorized access to Timmy's Expert advisor service.

Julio wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm

lol, the response from Timmy surprises me even more ... Thank you very much Jimmy, I do not need anything from the thread. What bothers me in my particular case is that I had written in that thread publicly and now even I can not see my own post or be removed without my permission for a few shots of whiskey. Anyway, I will not give more publicity to the author and I'll settle the matter.

Just thank the moderators and team of programmers of this great forum for your selfless, honest and supportive work to all members but always in an open and free to avoid losing the essence of the forum.

Regards.
The thread was created to make me overwork , it made me think less in a way.
I did this to show people a way , something that everyone can do to test and create your own ideas.
To make sure you keep on evolving in the forex market.

I showed that it was possible for a noncoder to do things so
why dont you do it yourself ? Try it , you might work things out ?

But since most things involve time and effort most are not in on it.
And the once that says that the service cost money , have you lost track on what you are actually doing ? You are in the markets were everything involve some sort of cost , you pay something to make something.

So in the end of this i was always tired and felt totally destroyed , for what ?
Do i have to feel this way ?
Do i have to do this ?
If something makes you feel like shit why should you continue ?

And why do you want to access the thread so look at your own posts , when if i made something you would have it in your computer, and everything else made there were for the person that asked the question of their ideas , it was not made to fit you , they were made to fit them.

So be angry for me not being able to take it anymore when im working a full time job , helping myself and others , trying to do that while trying to live a normal life as well.
For the past years my life have been a fight from the second i woke up to the time i realized how few hours of sleep i would have that night.
Working for 8 hours then i worked with forex until i was going to sleep.

So respect the people that still are there to help you with your needs, they are heroes really.

moey_dw wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:14 pm

timmy.jpg
This was the same way folks here started insulting shreck for his kind work, he and his friend got banned and the other fellow eventually passed away weeks later.
The tread is aptly titled timmy's expert service if you feel agrieved it is better to start a tread than harrass Tim.
the fact that he asked for it to be locked shows he may come back in future to continue.
Please respect Timm and his work don't hide behind the wall that forex-station is public.

I hope Timm does not get tagged as a scammer soon without evidence as some have done to others in the past.

TIM you can take a bow at anytime and come back to continue your work at anytime.
May your batteries be replenished and may your come back stronger
These users thanked the author Ajiboyf for the post:
TimmyHanke

Sorry Timmy for that. Yes, this needs a lot of time to get the thoughts of the others and to put them into a box. Very noble of you. I don't really understand why you din't let close the thread with a statement of you. Everyone could see what you have done and could use it. Now it's lost. Sadly, that.

Ajiboyf wrote: This was the same way folks here started insulting shreck for his kind work, he and his friend got banned and the other fellow eventually passed away weeks later. ...
I hope Timm does not get tagged as a scammer soon without evidence as some have done to others in the past.
What a nonsense you write. Who insulted Shreck? Other story was his friend Ikamos or what he was called. It was totally trash what he presented, noone learnt anything and the strategy you never could use. Have you tried it? His only intension was to troll people like you. What a waste of time to read this nonsense. Maybe you understand that one day. Ikamos was banned and this is better for all. Why should Timmy be banned? This make no sense.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
Antonio

Krelian99 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:26 am Sorry Timmy for that. Yes, this needs a lot of time to get the thoughts of the others and to put them into a box. Very noble of you. I don't really understand why you din't let close the thread with a statement of you. Everyone could see what you have done and could use it. Now it's lost. Sadly, that.

What a nonsense you write. Who insulted Shreck? Other story was his friend Ikamos or what he was called. It was totally trash what he presented, noone learnt anything and the strategy you never could use. Have you tried it? His only intension was to troll people like you. What a waste of time to read this nonsense. Maybe you understand that one day. Ikamos was banned and this is better for all. Why should Timmy be banned? This make no sense.
Thats your opinion the man you call his work trash is a millionaire Forex trader and i have never regretted using his trading system.
but like i said that's your opinion i respect.
You sound very brash that is not respectful tone down a bit there.

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 am Thats your opinion the man you call his work trash is a millionaire Forex trader and i have never regretted using his trading system.
So, you're a millionaire as well? I don't care what he does or is. I said what he presented was trash, maybe for purpose. You should read correctly and why should I call trash candy? It's still trash.

Respect is only for those who deserve it.

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:13 am
This was the same way folks here started insulting shreck for his kind work, he and his friend got banned and the other fellow eventually passed away weeks later.
The tread is aptly titled timmy's expert service if you feel agrieved it is better to start a tread than harrass Tim.
the fact that he asked for it to be locked shows he may come back in future to continue.
Please respect Timm and his work don't hide behind the wall that forex-station is public.

TIM you can take a bow at anytime and come back to continue your work at anytime.
shreck & ikamos was not good for quality community like this. i see FS as the new imporoved forex-tsd & better becos it specialize in quality codes & indicator not just rubbish posts & rude people like on forex factory!!!!! & u know what?? shreck & ikamos always removing restricting files!!!they belong on forex factory instead of neat forum like FS dont u thing???? it is with great kindness that traders & coders are sharing here but once u make adult decision to share u dont remove and snatch back like child when there is a criticism or questions!!! very dishonorable remove file again its so childish & petty. fogive my poor english but timmy response was really bizarre i am not sure what u can understood from his reason of whiskey & something about killing but whatver lets just forget it I HOPE TIMMY STAYS HERE & EVERYONE ELSE cos u all are good people!!! kk

btw which FS member died!!! i am not aware this?!?!?! :eh:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:13 am

Dear Ajiboyf,

I had settled this issue and I do not like to skip my own words and way of being, but in view of your answer and allusion I have no choice but to respond so that the members of the forum do not make a wrong impression about me.

Precisely with your opinion in which you mix in this discussion to people who are blocked in this forum all you do is create a controversy that has nothing to do with this issue. Who has labeled TimmyHanke as a swindler? I respect everyone's opinion but this and mixing people blocked in this forum seems to me a real foolishness.

If you read my initial question, I would just ask if someone else happened the same as me and could not access the thread. With which you would have answered that you could not access either, the question was answered and you did not have to talk about swindles and blockers. Regarding the explanation of the reason for blocking or closing the thread TimmyHanke at the end gave the explanation and of course I respect it, although in my opinion he could have given it publicly and leave the thread open for recognition of his work and such and As Krelian99 says do not miss out.

I'm not a member who usually asks for a lot of help from the great coders in this forum since I have my own trading style and it's not with indicators, but this time I was interested in an EA idea from another member that fits a lot. my trading system that is with prices and I asked myself if other members of the forum Timmy has made them an EA, why not me ?, the bad luck I've had is that I caught him at a bad time and it's over, There is no need to go over the matter, but with a brief response to my post stating that I would not do it, it would have sufficed and I would have respected it.

What Timmy does not know is that I also work 8-9 hours every day since today I recognize that I can not live from trading and what I do not know is that for a few years I am also sleeping for 3-4 hours before going to work and on weekends I spend a lot of time watching videotutorials trying to code in fxdreema, alphadvisor or EAbuilder my own EA but unfortunately I do not have the same skills as him or other people. So please do not call me lazy.

On the other hand Timmy wish you the best and that you recover soon.

Regards.

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 am Thats your opinion the man you call his work trash is a millionaire Forex trader and i have never regretted using his trading system.
Yes Shreck and Ikamos, I still remember how I was royally trashed for making a mistake of being polite to them.

First of all those were not two guys. But only one with multiple id. The message I sent to one seemed to be automatically detected by the other guy.

And secondly no I dont think they are millionare traders, but rather just one frustrated trader.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Cunning is the prostitution of intelligence.
(Roberto Benigni)

The reason why stupid and rude people are better off in the world than wiser and honest men is that they are closer to the general character of humanity, which is nothing but a combination of deception and stupidity.
(Samuel Butler)

You can be smarter than another, but not smarter than everyone else.
(François de La Rochefoucauld)