A cool article about FS

I found a hidden treasure about FS & i suprised not many other review about this community because it is best site for quality indicator & tools.... perhaps in time more review as FS grow bigger but this lovely little forex blog review here in france language i translate for u.....i wonder if this nice reviewer is member here??? :thumbup:

enjoy

APR 29, 2018 BY PDROBEK
forex-station.com: the fair for 1001 indicators
Today, I will present a single link where you can draw ideas for a trading strategy. I think for each of us there are one or two strategies that suit us.

One strategy, which suits me, may not be suitable for another Trader. Has each one his strategy, his method, his tools, his rhythm and his style.

I do not really believe in indicator boxes and ready-to-use systems.

A system or a strategy, these are glasses that you put to see in your own way the market, to know the global feeling of the market that you want to trade.

These glasses, you will find them on www.forex-station.com

It's a forum where great programmers like mladen, mrtools, mnitwana and many others create indicators, mostly for the Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms, and all that for free.

They create and even transform the most well-known indicators. By being a member of this Forum, you can ask them questions, ask for information about the indicators.

Source: trade-gagnant
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, mtp, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: A cool article about FS

moey_dw wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:48 pm I found a hidden treasure about FS & i suprised not many other review about this community because it is best site for quality indicator & tools.... perhaps in time more review as FS grow bigger but this lovely little forex blog review here in france language i translate for u.....i wonder if this nice reviewer is member here??? :thumbup:

enjoy

Source: trade-gagnant
pazienza wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:45 am Hi Moey_dw,

yep it is me! I didn't see this post about my blog.
I created this blog in September 2017 and I have only between 20 and 100 Visitors per day. not so much as I wanted.

Great to know that you appreciated. Thank you!

Haha that's awesome man. What a cool blog and nice review. Thank you for sharing our site on your forex page.

PS: 100 visitors a day is a good start. It takes a while but in time you will grow!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance