This is a contributor-based forum. We expect our members to be active, contribute or share.
- Members (especially those who are new to the community) must make an effort to be active, contribute or share when possible.
Low-quality first posts such as spamming, "begging", linking to outside file sources, constantly requesting for free files and modifications (without actively participating or contributing to the forum) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- EXTERNAL LINKS TO OTHER SITES' INDICATORS, SYSTEMS, PICTURES OR FILES FOR DOWNLOAD ARE NOT PERMITTED HERE (unless linking to an article or posting off-topic in the The Trader's Lounge). All trading indicators, pictures, files should be attached to your post. If you're unsure how to attach files and photos please see this post by Mladen: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?
- No requests for decompiled, renamed, hacked and/or stolen MQL4 (and similar) codes to be modified or “fixed”.
Please see: How to identify a decompiled MT4 (MQL4) if you are unsure if your file is a hacked code.
- No spamming. Advertising, promoting or posting commercial links to files, "groups", systems, or paid services is not permitted at all in any circumstances. Members who spam on Forex-Station.com will be permanently banned.
- No e-mail file requests. Low-quality posts requesting for files or indicators to be sent to your email ie. Hi I am looking for the latest version of Binary Robot please send me this EA to firstname.lastname@example.org will be removed and you will be BANNED.
- Post in English. Please be considerate and communicate with each other in English.
- ATTACH FILES TO YOUR POST. Especially when requesting for modifications or help on an indicator or EA. If you make a request and do not include the file, your post will be flagged and deleted.
- Please use our Search functions and Attachments Center to find your answers and content. If you are unable to find the answers or content you are looking for, feel free to post your question in the appropriate forum.
- No website "Scrapers", Screen Scraping, Web Data Extraction, Mass downloading, Web Harvesting or leeching from our servers.
Our security software is constantly monitoring for malicious behavior and will result in an automatic banning and a report sent to the ISP detected.
- Adult themed content is to be posted in The Trader's Lounge forum.
- Signatures, Profiles or Avatars cannot be used for commercial purposes or spam.
- No source code REQUESTS. If a source code (ie. MQ4 file) is not posted, please understand and accept the code as it is. Please do not ask for the source code and respect our coder's decision to protect their valuable work.
- No Commercial sales of files, indicators, "groups", software, trading advice, trade copy services unless approved by management.
- Requests for EX4 files to be decompiled will result in permanent banning.
- Members may have only one account on this forum.
- Requests from brokerage firms to change Broker reviews, posts or complaints will not be done.
- Information, instructions, files, strategies, indicators, scripts, EA's (Expert Advisors/Robots), content given and shared within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By engaging, downloading, posting, following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold Forex-Station.com liable for any damages.
- Not all registrations are approved. Forex-Station.com uses sophisticated security software which cross-checks IP addresses, e-mails, and usernames to prevent spammy accounts and malicious users.
If your registration is not approved within 24 hours, it is most likely that our security software has flagged your IP address, e-mail or username as a security threat to our site.
- Blocking ads is your choice. If you do it, please don't register and ask for free work to be done. Simple.
- Ranks are assigned to users and staff members to distinguish and also award individuals according to contribution and experience.
New Member - Members who have 0-24 posts are ranked as a "New Member".
Member - Members who have 25-499 posts are ranked as a "Member".
Senior Member - Members who have 500 or more posts are ranked as a "Senior Member".
Veteran Trader - Members who have 2000 or more posts are ranked as a "Veteran Trader".
Contributor - Members who have made a significant effort to upload codes, files or strategies are awarded the "Contributor" rank. Contributors usually have uploaded a large amount of trading indicators, scripts, EA's or other valuable information and are members who are also relied upon by the community for guidance and direction.
Moderator - Members who are moderators are ranked as "Moderator" and they are the front line of Forex-Station.com. They ensure the community is up to date, forums are tidy and members are doing the right thing. Moderators are also experienced in trading and have a deep understanding on how the markets work.
Coder - Members who are highly experienced in coding are ranked as "Coder" and have a thorough knowledge of complex coding and a history of making technical indicator files, fixes and sharing their creations and modifications for others to use on Forex-Station.com.
Co-ordinator - Members who are site co-ordinators carry out webmaster duties including database and server management, website security, spam management, membership on-boarding and screening, domain management, content sharing and also social media platform management.
Administrator - Members who are Administrators carry out moderator duties as well as managing website security, spam management, membership on-boarding and screening, content sharing and also social media platform management.
Official - Official accounts are accounts that are in operation by verified trading software staff, developers and representatives. These members may also have Moderator rights within specific forums. Please feel free to contact them directly via Private Message (PM) or post your questions or concerns regarding their trading software inside their designated Forex-Station.com forums and they will return your correspondence as soon as possible.
Banned - Members who have been removed from the Forex-Station.com community for violating these rules are ranked as "Banned".
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE, ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE, AND ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES TO THE FOREGOING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
May God bless you and we wish you all the very best results in your trading and hope to see you on the forums!