Re: PAGE CANNOT BE REACHED

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:38 am I had a problem with reaching the site last Friday and Saturday - I assume it was because of the maintenance - but it hasn't happened since then.
It usually happens to me too when i'm loading the website , but its just a quick message then it loads as normal , thought it was due to ip check before it was able to access the website , but im not sure :)
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw

Now that you've mentioned it, I got this error this morning! It flashed up for one second or less then proceeded to load the page! But only on Google Chrome. I tried endlessly to replicate the error on all other browsers for 2 hours but only Chrome did it! Strange :wtf:
We will get to the bottom of this and have also let our developer know.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and will update this thread once it's fixed!

PS: Moey, it's not your internet connection! :P
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Just an update, our hosting company has confirmed this is an issue on their end and will be resolved soon.
It will not affect the website, files etc. and only affects Chrome for now so you may occasionally see this "PAGE CANNOT BE REACHED" message prior to loading at times but the website will always load! Rest assured it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for letting us know Moey and all our dearest members that replied this thread!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
FXchaos
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:11 pm Now that you've mentioned it, I got this error this morning! It flashed up for one second or less then proceeded to load the page! But only on Google Chrome. I tried endlessly to replicate the error on all other browsers for 2 hours but only Chrome did it! Strange :wtf:
We will get to the bottom of this and have also let our developer know.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and will update this thread once it's fixed!

PS: Moey, it's not your internet connection! :P
Error.jpg
I had that message last week, I thought it was because the site was taken offline due to updates and the like. I got the message on Firefox and then on Opera.