Re: PAGE CANNOT BE REACHED

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:59 am I had that message last week, I thought it was because the site was taken offline due to updates and the like. I got the message on Firefox and then on Opera.
Thanks for letting us know! Have you been getting it again since last week?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:56 pm I just had a hiccup when loading the site, it said that the server could not be found. I had to refresh several times for it to load.
Ajiboyf wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:00 am Hello All,
Those having these issues, please confirm if you are using WiFi on your device.
Most times it happens to me on WiFi with chrome.
Because my provider keeps switching IP and that triggers security alarms on Google servers.
Thank you for letting us know guys. We're sorry for the disruptions as we've seen quite a lot of traffic coming in this past few weeks and it's causing our servers to overload. We'll be upgrading our host again in September so things will be a lot faster, smoother and quicker without any more down time.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Ajiboyf, BeatlemaniaSA
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:23 am I just had a longish spell of "error 504 gateway time out" when trying to load the site. By longish I mean for about an hour or a little less.
Thanks brother. Yes our host is investigating this now too so hopefully we'll be running without issues again shortly. Apologies for this! :oops: