Re: are they scammer ikamos & shreck people/person??

as I understand they were not banned forever..."They"..."He/She" coming back...

I guess the moderators can block their IP. The he/they will need some indirect means to access the forums. But even if he/they will keep a low profile and not start scamming people again.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
moey_dw
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Pava wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:01 am as I understand they were not banned forever..."They"..."He/She" coming back...
I had a few forums long ago and I can tell you I know guys like him. Nothing will change when they come back. Give him a last second change,but I can't imagine he's getting better then. We ever made fun of our special guys and Ikamos has some good fun-potential as well :D

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:19 pm

I had a few forums long ago and I can tell you I know guys like him. Nothing will change when they come back. Give him a last second change,but I can't imagine he's getting better then. We ever made fun of our special guys and Ikamos has some good fun-potential as well :D
You as me have been along quite some time now , and what differs them from the other once wee have seen before ?
Shrek and Ikamos both shared templates and explained a strategy that was made from free indicators and were hand over to others to try for free.

No payment plans nowere to be found, no shady website no nothing.
The thing that happened is that they were jumped from all the directions for what they wrote and shared.
The same thing happened to me when i started my thread here and on mql5 , the thing that differs in this case myself to Shrek and Ikamos is that i asked for my thread to be deleted the day after i made it , Mql5 moderators understood my decision on why i wanted to, because people are and will always be people.
Something that is free are always considered shady in a way or another and people start to collect their pitchforks.

I even asked Mntwina to remove it here to but he made a decision to let it be.
I wanted to remove it because i could not take the people at all , i work 8 hours daily and come home and do this for another 8-9 hours and to take shit from another person when you just want to help is alot to take in and to accept.

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:45 pm

You as me have been along quite some time now , and what differs them from the other once wee have seen before ?
Shrek and Ikamos both shared templates and explained a strategy that was made from free indicators and were hand over to others to try for free.

The thing that happened is that they were jumped from all the directions for what they wrote and shared.
The same thing happened to me when i started my thread here and on mql5 , the thing that differs in this case myself to Shrek and Ikamos is that i asked for my thread to be deleted the day after i made it , Mql5 moderators understood my decision on why i wanted to, because people are and will always be people.
Something that is free are always considered shady in a way or another and people start to collect their pitchforks.

I even asked Mntwina to remove it here to but he made a decision to let it be.
I wanted to remove it because i could not take the people at all , i work 8 hours daily and come home and do this for another 8-9 hours and to take shit from another person when you just want to help is alot to take in and to accept.
What are you on about ?? didn't you read jimmys reply on first page he clearly explained the reasoning behind the ban they were not banned for "trying to help" he was banned for several other stupid reason specially why someone needs so many different accounts for same forum... everyone should try to help if THEY CAN and if you cant take some criticism then its your fault because there will always be someone who will disagree with you

you really want to help and don't want anything in return good for you but coming here and trying to make a case for these guys/guy .... why would someone even do that ...

also let me give you other forum members perspective in past on some other old forums some members used to make quick stupid templates and make a thread so they can get likes/attention .... so it does happens and im not saying you are doing it but you have to understand the other side as well

anyway im too tired today hopefully i was able to get my point across

Happy new year

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:45 pm You as me have been along quite some time now , and what differs them from the other once wee have seen before ?

I read and tested a lot of stuff the last weeks and in 2018 will change some things for me ;) more I don't say for now. I had no time for the Shrek-and-Donkey-Kindergarten.

You have to see it in context. Noone is sad about a free template or strategy. When you extol something as super strategy making a 3 digit account into a 5 digit account in 5 days, you have attention, that's for sure. Did you ever see a proof or anything? If you reread the 'fantastic' rebound-threat it reads more like working off a script than a normal discussion. Maybe Ikamos is a drama queen or offended sausage, IDK, but more he is a scammer with scammer strategies. He needed a reason to pull the clueless guys to PM and I was the bad guy who dared to ask where the missing rules are - after two weeks. Do you are offended when I would say your strategy isn't a HG and you miss something crucial? I guess not, why should you? What do you think which secrets Ikamos shared PM? It can only be either BS or scam. Look for all the affiliate marketing BS on YT, a similar story: BO is very easy and you earn much many in no time quite riskfree.

The other possibility is that Ikamos is a real nice guy who wants all the best for all of us. Then we should build him a monument. But I don't buy this version of a nice Ikamos.

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Sharing stuff for free is not the reason for the ban. If that were so, Mladen and Mr.Tools would be the first people here to get the ban.
Please read the explanation from the mods on post #3

Yes, without having to air our dirty laundry so to speak we've had to remove them from the forum due to childish threats to management & members via PM, forum disruption, ongoing removal of files and posts and a few other bizarre issues including multiple account sign-ups using the names of characters from the Shreck movie franchise (which were removed) etc.

People should understand that sharing stuff for free is probably a NECESSARY condition, however it is NOT SUFFICENT. In our case these people were not able to demonstrate even basic manners which is usually taught to people even before they get in schools, showing mastery over trading and the ability to take in critisms and answer doublts and questions comes even later.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
moey_dw
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:51 pm

I read and tested a lot of stuff the last weeks and in 2018 will change some things for me ;) more I don't say for now. I had no time for the Shrek-and-Donkey-Kindergarten.

You have to see it in context. Noone is sad about a free template or strategy. When you extol something as super strategy making a 3 digit account into a 5 digit account in 5 days, you have attention, that's for sure. Did you ever see a proof or anything? If you reread the 'fantastic' rebound-threat it reads more like working off a script than a normal discussion. Maybe Ikamos is a drama queen or offended sausage, IDK, but more he is a scammer with scammer strategies. He needed a reason to pull the clueless guys to PM and I was the bad guy who dared to ask where the missing rules are - after two weeks. Do you are offended when I would say your strategy isn't a HG and you miss something crucial? I guess not, why should you? What do you think which secrets Ikamos shared PM? It can only be either BS or scam. Look for all the affiliate marketing BS on YT, a similar story: BO is very easy and you earn much many in no time quite riskfree.

The other possibility is that Ikamos is a real nice guy who wants all the best for all of us. Then we should build him a monument. But I don't buy this version of a nice Ikamos.
...................................................................................................

Here is the reason why i continued talking to Shrek , because he acutally helped people to stay away from scammers, by showing the people that either had been scammed or were asking question to a scam artist his system instead and somewhat of a proof that it made somewhat of money.
And asking nothing in return.

And to show someone a strategy he uses and some proof that it have winning trades is a good thing , and since it was given for free and can be used on demo accounts whats the bad thing ?

I understand that you have your doughts but on a free thing , whats the point ?

Hello traders!

First I like to thank everybody for many posts (that were deleted later) defending my ONLY and completely positive and helpful post on their last thread. The two Nigerians insulted me for showing them a solution to a mistake in their system.
I'm sorry that it ended in a ban for them, I never intended that, but as others pointed out, you cannot publish a system on a open board and insult EVERYBODY that does not respond completely positive. Even a like for my post was answered that way. Why do they publish a system, if they behave like gods and members shall only respond to them by PM, because their posts are so much better than that of others, who may trade much longer. Do they collect user names of private messages for special offers later by PM? They also seemed to help only some people by PM, why not all in the thread? Why didn't they want to read all constructive critics?

I just made my post as christmas present to show especially new traders a mistake in their system, on which they opened trades. It seems to me that nobody dared to post much more than thanks till my post.

Please read the other threads they created. If a thread did not get enough positive feedback (they even said they would tell more hints to trading ONLY after 10 likes), they deleted every file and helpful post they made in the past. They also started that with the Mladen system and only the ban stopped them according to jimmys post. These threads are nearly useless now. Others also pointed out that they took Mladen in the system name to get more attraction. I could never see that our coders changed the system in any other way than creating the indicators and not especially for them.

I was always friendly and helpful and never damaged any thread.
I suggest that thread starter do not have more rights than we have. Why can they make the work of many useless after weeks? We can change our posts only few hours.
If wanted, I can post the attachments and posts before shreck deleted it there. Jimmy posted that he could just recover one zip-file (post was deleted later also).

The smoothed momentum x3 indicator was made after I asked for it. x6 has just 6 lines instead of 3, but all are calculated the same.
viewtopic.php?p=1295366235#p1295366235

Shreck and Ikamos may return with other names, but it is easy for the admins to recognize them by the pc finger prints. The smoothed momentum is a good indicator, the rest of the system is based only on moving averages. A pity that they deleted the chaos indicator, that they used on the other PTL thread before october. Mladen changed the haos to the better averages version with alerts after my request on now mql5.com in 2016.

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472732&p=1295 ... 1295367472
one post that was changed to the word "more" weeks later:
viewtopic.php?p=1295367145#p1295367145

Dearest Members
I think we all are on topic that is out of topic for now - :)
Simply i like add,we are compromised to welcome every by facilitating every possible super calm,polite,friendly environment at first priority,members respect and dignity is more dear than any thing else - no matter what they post except few but reason able restrictions that are of course in favor to coders,users and to forum too
only members have to bear each other,if some thing dont suits to any simply ignore and move step ahead,in case working on some system/strategy you have to be open hearten with broad mind to listen positive/negative comments,a part of public forums and mostly times it help to get good ideas even
We are always opened to accommodate every of every level,till they are gentle,noble and worth to trading community
So let us move to our concerns for what we get together here
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.