Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Moving AveragesThanks Forex-Station

May I please say a big thanks to Mntiwana habibi, Mladen, Mrtools, Jimmy boy, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, Dragon for everything you kind guyys posted in here!!! Really enjoy the beauty of this forum as u only put 2 little ads and no pop ups and also economic calendar here is good and is accurate.And love how every day facebook updates with links and description to past and present indicators :clap: :clap: :clap:
Sometimes though 1. I cannot see website but maybe my connection???

Today I pray hope Forex Station and members is here forever & do not change ur attitudes. Sorry for my english is not my actual language.
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 14):
Jimmy, Reinhold, Lodi, navid110, vvFish, gtudor, Holmes27, appsoluxions, SilverBB, mosape, bilbao, bigdee, euro_rapp, ARTAKHEH
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Thanks Forex-Station

moey_dw wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am May I please say a big thanks to Mntiwana habibi, Mladen, Mrtools, Jimmy boy, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, Dragon for everything you kind guyys posted in here!!! Really enjoy the beauty of this forum as u only put 2 little ads and no pop ups and also economic calendar here is good and is accurate.And love how every day facebook updates with links and description to past and present indicators :clap: :clap: :clap:

Today I pray hope Forex Station and members is here forever & do not change ur attitudes. Sorry for my english is not my actual language.
Thanks to our habibi moey_dw - only my name must be after my seniors - :)
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, vvFish, Reinhold
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I must accept that experts team(gr8 ppl like Mladen,mrtools,Jimmy boy, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, Drago,Mntiwana etc)are doing fantastic job for trader's community specially newbies, coming generations will always feel fortunate to have such treasure put by you people,God bless all contributors here. I sincerely feel that this thanks giving post should be pinned so those who benefited out of this forum can pass on their thanks here.
These users thanked the author mtp for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, moey_dw, Reinhold, navid110, vvFish, gtudor, SilverBB

mtp wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:47 pm I must accept that experts team(gr8 ppl like Mladen,mrtools,Jimmy boy, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, Drago,Mntiwana etc)are doing fantastic job for trader's community specially newbies, coming generations will always feel fortunate to have such treasure put by you people,God bless all contributors here. I sincerely feel that this thanks giving post should be pinned so those who benefited out of this forum can pass on their thanks here.
YOU are great person too!!!! :thumbup: :wave: thx for replying topic too bcoz much thankful for good guys & girls here and friendly too......some other forum like forexfactory and babypips lots of attitute there is very mean & egotistic individual (NOT ALL) user just shoo u away :( we just wanna learn................kkkkk &
maybe some new smilies PLZ FS :P :x

Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Moving AveragesRe: Thanks Forex-Station

moey_dw wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am May I please say a big thanks to Mntiwana habibi, Mladen, Mrtools, Jimmy boy, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, Dragon for everything you kind guyys posted in here!!! Really enjoy the beauty of this forum as u only put 2 little ads and no pop ups and also economic calendar here is good and is accurate.And love how every day facebook updates with links and description to past and present indicators :clap: :clap: :clap:

I completely agree . Thank's a lot guys
These users thanked the author damber56 for the post (total 3):
mtp, moey_dw, navid110

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:27 am I noticed that members are able to thank the posters (thank you notification). How to do it here?
Simply click on the thumb up icon at your desired post - at left lower corner of that post - i means the lowest pan of that post
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 6):
nathanvbasko, moey_dw, Yashvi Suvarna, mtp, DTRCT, fillpop33
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello. This year I came across your site. This is a great site and I would like to thank everyone who cares about running this site and for your help here. Beautiful Christmas holidays and good luck for all to the new year ..... Thank you
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
mtp

In 2016, I made the first acquaintance with Forex. Then began the search for the holy Grahl. Days and months passed and sleepless nights were part of it. By the end of 2017 I came across the site of Forex Station by chance. Here I have read many threads and looked at the questions and answers. Every question was taken seriously here and was answered. That's why I decided to join Forex Station.
When I first asked my first question in the virtual world, I was very nervous and had to figure out how to do it. Also, I was helped. :)
In the following months, I learned a lot, because there are members with a true treasure trove of experiences, and I've given up looking for the holy grail and building my own system instead. For me, every day is a MUST look at Forex Station.

For all these reasons and others, I sincerely thank Forex Station and its members, especially the experts Mntiwana, Mladen, Mrtools, Jimmy boy, XARD, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, and many others for the effort and time they spend on us To help beginners. :clap:

Wish all organizers and members all the best in 2019, health, happiness and much success.

Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, moey_dw, navid110, mtp, SilverBB
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:15 pm For all these reasons and others, I sincerely thank Forex Station and its members, especially the experts Mntiwana, Mladen, Mrtools, Jimmy boy, XARD, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, and many others for the effort and time they spend on us To help beginners. :clap:

Wish all organizers and members all the best in 2019, health, happiness and much success.

Skyold
Sky! Thank you for being here with us :)

Posts like this are very enlightening to hear. Everyone who joins us becomes our family and we hope to always continue serving you guys and making you all happy members of FS.

Trading is tough but always remember that even if the markets aren't going your way, you'll always have us :!:

God bless you Sky and happy new year to you and family.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
navid110, mtp, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance