Re: same rights to thread starters

[/quote]

A good function. But it would be easier to download the file directly instead of opening a single post thread when clicking at attachements on mq4 file.

[/quote]

Personally i dont like and recommend due to some genuine reasons
As mostly posts that includes codes,users can possibly have some descriptions and demonstrating pictures (especially posted by experts) to get some idea about,
Do you think,upload few packs that includes all and every code and shut every thread :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:04 am Personally i dont like and recommend due to some genuine reasons
As mostly posts that includes codes,users can possibly have some descriptions and demonstrating pictures (especially posted by experts) to get some idea about,
Do you think,upload few packs that includes all and every code and shut every thread :)
Haha yes that's true!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mntiwana wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:04 am
A good function. But it would be easier to download the file directly instead of opening a single post thread when clicking at attachements on mq4 file.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think that watching one post does anything against human nature to collect worthy things, but it's difficult to find indicators with search function if you need common things like a smoothed rsi alert. I don't think, that fore does bad with their direct file download. There are also several pages with only mq4-file downloads. Everybody sees the benefits of boards.

Offline files! Site feature added: Ability to "view" all files inside topics

Jimmy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:26 pm As requested by members, in order to make finding files a bit easier we are now experimenting with a new feature to view all the attached files in topics now.

All you need to do is look to the top right-hand side of the page or scroll down to the bottom of the thread you are viewing and press the "Attachments" button (which also lists the number of files as well).
Here you will be taken to our files page where you can browse through the attached files.
I recently found this hidden, great feature:
app.php/attach/6?sk=e&sd=a&start=11600

But some older attachments are offline, maybe a migration problem?
Examples:
app.php/attach/file/3238815
app.php/attach/file/3250154

Thanks for fixing, great work!

Re: Site feature added: Ability to "view" all files inside topics

Jimmy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:26 pm As requested by members, in order to make finding files a bit easier we are now experimenting with a new feature to view all the attached files in topics now.
BTW, can you edit the list of words, that are ignored in search here? Averages has its own thread for example.

Search found 831 matches: "smoothed average"
Searched query: smoothed average
ignored: average

Re: Site feature added: Ability to "view" all files inside topics

friend4you wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:35 pm
BTW, can you edit the list of words, that are ignored in search here? Averages has its own thread for example.

Search found 831 matches: "smoothed average"
Searched query: smoothed average
ignored: average
I agree,"list of words" list should be extended to end to handle all topics (means every sorts of indicators/codes)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.