Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: hello

acerdufer wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 5:14 am Who knowsserious regulated broker in binary options that accepts the French and who porta mt4?
Usually one "hello" is enough for any and every query :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello there :)
Acerdufer selecting the right Broker it is a complicated process (at least for me it was when I choose mine Forex & CFD Broker). However, you could start with small research and check if all license numbers and registrations are real. And for all other uncomfortable questions you could chat with the support :D

LazarR wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 5:59 pm Hello there :)
Acerdufer selecting the right Broker it is a complicated process (at least for me it was when I choose mine Forex & CFD Broker). However, you could start with small research and check if all license numbers and registrations are real. And for all other uncomfortable questions you could chat with the support :D
Supports - most of the time only favoring their proprietors :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.