Better than mt4
Total votes: 6 (20%)
Worse than mt4
Total votes: 19 (63%)
Same as mt4
Total votes: 5 (17%)
Total votes: 30

Re: Your opinion about MT5

There are so many articles comparing the features and the functionality of mt4 and mt5.MT4 is really easy to use and manage. But Personally I believe that mt5 is not only an upgraded version of mt4, but it could provide you with things that the mt4 couldn’t. For example it could give you the possibility to trade markets which are different from Forex. So once my broker launches it I will be glad to try it and use it.

Re: Your opinion about MT5

bonifaas_abe wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:07 pm There are so many articles comparing the features and the functionality of mt4 and mt5.MT4 is really easy to use and manage. But Personally I believe that mt5 is not only an upgraded version of mt4, but it could provide you with things that the mt4 couldn’t. For example it could give you the possibility to trade markets which are different from Forex. So once my broker launches it I will be glad to try it and use it.
MT5 offers may offers great functionalities especially for trading stocks and connection with exchange (not just CFDs trading). There is so called last traded price (as additional to bid and ask) where the last traded price of the stocks / equites could be monitored. This is something missing in MT4, but still the initial idea of MT4 creating was not to show the best available option for trader, but for the brokers (Market Makers).