[QUOTE=ashanta]what's the meaning of SL, please ?

Could you please post the non lag ma non-histo version here ?

[/QUOTE]
SL for stop loss
what do you means for nonlag ma non histo,explain please

Thank you.

Check here:

[QUOTE=Krelian99]Take the non-histo version of this indicator to understand what is displayed abstractly here as histogram.
[/QUOTE]

Re: Question about indicator here

Swing trading is a combination of trend following and short-term trading, intermediate trading if you want to sort it in somewhere. So you need indicators for the superordinate trend and for a quick direction change in trend direction after a retracement - e.g. a momentum indicator like RSX8 (smooth and fast). Here is a simple pic for your entry strategy.
Simple_Swingtrading.png
Attachments
rsx on jma nrp.mq4
(11.36 KiB) Downloaded 190 times

Is there any good Force Index Mt4 indicator?
(The Force Index is an indicator that uses price and volume to assess the power behind a move or identify possible turning points. Developed by Alexander Elder, the Force Index was introduced in his classic book, Trading for a Living. According to Elder, there are three essential elements to a stock's price movement: direction, extent and volume. The Force Index combines all three as an oscillator that fluctuates in positive and negative territory as the balance of power shifts. The Force Index can be used to reinforce the overall trend, identify playable corrections or foreshadow reversals with divergences.)
reference as written here -------- https://goo.gl/GS2Du

hello @mladen and trader friends...hello to everyone ..I want to ask a question..ım trading with cci averages...ıts very nice but ı want to know where should i buy and where to sell and exit...I am normally looking at top spots..But I do not know what the truth is..Could you tell me the right trade and exit points?many thanks best regards...
I attached the picture and the indicator ..
Attachments
BUY SELL.png
CCI Woodie - averages.ex4
(92.72 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
CCI Woodie - averages.mq4
(28.12 KiB) Downloaded 166 times