Re: Question about indicator here

Swing trading is a combination of trend following and short-term trading, intermediate trading if you want to sort it in somewhere. So you need indicators for the superordinate trend and for a quick direction change in trend direction after a retracement - e.g. a momentum indicator like RSX8 (smooth and fast). Here is a simple pic for your entry strategy.

Is there any good Force Index Mt4 indicator?
(The Force Index is an indicator that uses price and volume to assess the power behind a move or identify possible turning points. Developed by Alexander Elder, the Force Index was introduced in his classic book, Trading for a Living. According to Elder, there are three essential elements to a stock's price movement: direction, extent and volume. The Force Index combines all three as an oscillator that fluctuates in positive and negative territory as the balance of power shifts. The Force Index can be used to reinforce the overall trend, identify playable corrections or foreshadow reversals with divergences.)

hello @mladen and trader friends...hello to everyone ..I want to ask a question..ım trading with cci averages...ıts very nice but ı want to know where should i buy and where to sell and exit...I am normally looking at top spots..But I do not know what the truth is..Could you tell me the right trade and exit points?many thanks best regards...
I attached the picture and the indicator ..

aras wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 am hello @mladen and trader friends...hello to everyone ..I want to ask a question..ım trading with cci averages...ıts very nice but ı want to know where should i buy and where to sell and exit...I am normally looking at top spots..But I do not know what the truth is..Could you tell me the right trade and exit points?many thanks best regards...
I like Add one thing,on lower TFs a trader should not take trade at every cross,there are times to trade and or not to trade,the way you asking and trying trading,there will be winning and loosing trades but you are the responsible and monitor win/loss ratio - better to add some extra logic too
more better to invest some time learning things - always experiment on demo every of your system/strategy before going live when satisfied
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

aras wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 am hello @mladen and trader friends...hello to everyone ..I want to ask a question..ım trading with cci averages...ıts very nice but ı want to know where should i buy and where to sell and exit...I am normally looking at top spots..But I do not know what the truth is..Could you tell me the right trade and exit points?many thanks best regards...
Check the attached document