Re: The end of Forex-TSD.com: Death Watch

Krelian99 wrote:MrTools and spam? OMG, this is very funny.

@Pava: What advice do you want? It's not clear what they are up to with TSD, isn't it? I also didn't noticed a push from MT4 to MT5, many brokers still have MT4 only accounts. They maintain the status quo.
I believe in TSD...It will be reborn like Phoenix the Bird...together they shall overcome few obstacles and move forward to the bright future...I am with her...

Here is just one issue that at TSD never was solved (not even now)

A lot of you know that the thread from those search results is deleted and still the "search" is listing that thread in the "search results". Whenever whatever was told and asked to fix (one of the thousand) issues like that search, was completely ignored.

So what site can survive with a search showing deleted threads among other things?
Attachments

mladen wrote:Here is just one issue that at TSD never was solved (not even now)
It's sort of funny seeing people still making "requests" on the Elite Indicators thread. It's like they're all talking to themselves as the site is pretty much deserted now. Like those old western movies when you see the tumbleweed roll past.

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mladen wrote:Is that just me or the posts can not be posted any more at TSD?
Just you chief. They've had enough of you 
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance