Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

blackking wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:54 pm I think we can look using rsi with default setting 14 then look on various timeframe, might occur H1 line corner on value 67 but if look on daily might line corner already on 70 because rsi will take from 14 candle backward on every timeframe
Yes, but the patterns should be same - regardless of the time frame - only data determines the patterns

blackking wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 9:52 pm But I think using different timeframe also can making difference entries and style trading,
although I am not use rsi, but I like using daily timeframe to analyzed trend weekly, and then look on H1 as trigger
scalping trader i think they prefer use M5 if use rsi for scalping
It is good to use higher time frames, but I don't think that the patterns are going to be different - they should remain similar

Dimitri wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 6:09 pm Dear MrTools
I want to thank you for the brilliant indicators and contribution ... I would like to ask you following two questions : 1. How to use-call the trend lines ??? and 2. Could it be possible to define the iCustom(..???..) ... for the colored line ????
Thank you any way for all.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Dimitri, if your talking about the on chart horizontal lines, they are based on fractals, which can repaint, didn't really pay them much mind till now while digging into the indicator more.