Re: About "Sometthing interesting" thread

Krelian99 wrote:The distribution is pretty clear, I guess. Here we don't need to draw a pie chart.
Also, I suggest that if somebody has some thing that might be interesting in a poll, feel free to start the poll (and I mean anybody)
As long as it is related to the subject of this forum and as long as it does not offend anybody, let's poll :)

HELLO  MLADEN,

Please assist with an upgrade of your CCFp 2.03 nmc
The additional feature required has been achieved in some commercial CCFP Versions in the MQ4 Market e.g CCFpExtra.

ADDITIONAL FEATURE REQUIRED ;
Please include TIME ALIGNMENT OF BARS WITH PROPER HANDLING OF POSSIBLY  MISSING BARS.

I observed that the CCFP Live signals are always correct but after a few weeks the same previously correct signals are later DISTORTED due to MISSING BARS.
I believe you would successfully devise a solution to achieve this TIME ALIGNMENT OF BARS WITH PROPER HANDLING OF MISSING BARS.

MANY THANKS for your priceless service to so many across the globe.

Cem wrote:Hi Forex-Station folks,
Will be a thread named "Pollans indicators" as it was before? :lmao:
No there will be no "pollans indicators" thread at this forum. We have a traders joking thread already
Without joking : it is left at forex-TSD and it is, as long as the owners keep it that way, opened for posting and access so for "pollan" users, that is the place to check

We are not going to be a copy of TSD, and "pollans" thread is probably one of the last things that would be copied even if we were to be a copy. Instead making a new content is what is going to happen (new ideas, new code, new templates, new everything). Some ideas for some threads were good and we are going to use those ideas. Idea for that thread was anything but useful ...