About "Sometthing interesting" thread

Since we have more than one trading platform section, please review the poll ...

What I mean is the following :
should we have one single "something interesting" thread where the stuff of all trading platforms (metatrader, tradestation, NT, all the rest as they come ...) be posted
or should we have "something interesting" thread for metatrader in it's section, for tradestation in it's section, NT in it's section, and so on?

Re: About "Sometthing interesting" thread

Dearest MLADEN
Since you comments we are dealing with all three major platforms,metaquotes,TS and NT,do you think we may open all three threads accordingly,like "some thing interesting metaquotes" , "some thing interesting Trade Station" .... like wise,for users ease,they can go in their belonging threads and only belonging stuff/topic will be discussed.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: About "Sometthing interesting" thread

mntiwana wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:41 pm Dearest MLADEN
Since you comments we are dealing with all three major platforms,metaquotes,TS and NT,do you think we may open all three threads accordingly,like "some thing interesting metaquotes" , "some thing interesting Trade Station" .... like wise,for users ease,they can go in their belonging threads and only belonging stuff/topic will be discussed.
I think that we should see what the members of the forum think first and then we can do according to the poll (you can see my vote though )