Re: Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

Krelian99 wrote:Not quiet sure what it is (at least it is renamed and repaints as hell), but it reminds me of the wave cycle approach in Brian J. Millard's book Channels and Cycles (Thanks to mladen). Here the channels indicator and two more from the pack.
The good old centered TMA channel (period 20 or period 21 I am not quite sure)

Pelomen wrote:Can i ask everybody , what happened with solar wind joy indi? Sorry im very new about this business
Hi Pelomen
Here is a version "Ehlers Fisher transform 2.4"
An best alternative to solar wind joy,the latest version that does not repaint,this version is modernized to have user friendly options,latest 20 prices,3 state filters,smoothing weight,complete alert package and much more.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi Pelomen
Here is a version "Ehlers Fisher transform 2.4"
An best alternative to solar wind joy,the latest version that does not repaint,this version is modernized to have user friendly options,latest 20 prices,3 state filters,smoothing weight,complete alert package and much more.

Thankyou Mr.Mntiwana
I hope can learn about this indicator
" And I'm on my way to believing "

Teduh wrote: Dear mntiwana,
I have the Ehler Fisher transform 2.4 indi, but could not reproduce the chart. What parameters are you using? (period, smoothing, price to use). Many thanks
Hi Teduh
i think this template is for that.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi Teduh
i think this template is for that.

Thank you mntiwana. It works.

The vertical lines are just price crossings of bbstop right?

It seems that the particular parameters suit only for the currency pair and TF, so it needs to be fine tune for each different situation.

I also compare it with different Ehler Fisher Transforms, for example the Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf+alerts+lines 2. The results are a little confusing, but not surprising, sometimes one is better, sometimes the other is better.