Jimmy wrote: Any time mate. Don't forget, our social media links are up the top of the main page just under our logo 
God bless you and thank you for each of the contribution to the success of the Forum deserve appreciation

Greetings guys, I’ve just joined Forex-station. It took me some time but I´m so glad I found this new forum with the members from the old Forex-TSD community where I’ve learned some great stuff.
Thank you for this site.

[QUOTE=bonifaas_abe]Greetings guys, I’ve just joined Forex-station. It took me some time but I´m so glad I found this new forum with the members from the old Forex-TSD community where I’ve learned some great stuff.
Thank you for this site.[/QUOTE]
Thanks man,it is good you find your known community [smile]

Hello everybody,
New member here. Thank you for allowing the great tsd community live on. Learned a lot there and hope to keep learning more here as well.

[QUOTE=jerrysb]Hello everybody,
New member here. Thank you for allowing the great tsd community live on. Learned a lot there and hope to keep learning more here as well.[/QUOTE]
Man,Welcome to new campus with oldies [smile]

Hi everybody,
very happy and honored to be here, only today i saw what happened to tsd, but maybe is better to be on own way. I was thefxpros on old forum. Glad to be here among you again.

[smile]