Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

mntiwana wrote: Hi jmn5611
Welcome here and Thanks for joining mladen
regards
When mladen helped me with a version of the ADX, I took a look around and saw Jimmy, Xard777, mrtools, and several other members of what I like to call the Jedi counsel of mt4. Of course I had to join because I will most certainly learn something at some point. 

jmn5611 wrote:
When mladen helped me with a version of the ADX, I took a look around and saw Jimmy, Xard777, mrtools, and several other members of what I like to call the Jedi counsel of mt4. Of course I had to join because I will most certainly learn something at some point. 
Only ADX
and you see the Jedi counsel extending now
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Julio wrote:I'm already here with you old friends of forex-tsd. I have been a few days registered and from what I have seen this new forum has very good looks. I was mostly surprised that it is much easier to perform searches and filters. A big hug to all who make this new site possible. Regards.
Hi Julio
You are Welcome here and thanks for joining us :)
though you registered days ago but it is your first post
other than good look,easy search functionality we hope you will be find more interesting and attractive features too,as to how it was possible,again i like pay thanks to tsd current authorities,they push to think like wise.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Julio wrote:I'm already here with you old friends of forex-tsd. I have been a few days registered and from what I have seen this new forum has very good looks. I was mostly surprised that it is much easier to perform searches and filters. A big hug to all who make this new site possible. Regards.
Search should be even more improved starting from Wednesday (developers are working on it, and, as far as we know, it is planned that the search is going to give improved results that we requested starting from then)

Dragon wrote:Hello dear Mladen Do you have the official Facebook page of the forum because I Jeddah, one of the pages of the site in the name of Forex Station  https://www.facebook.com/ForexStationCoding/
Yes, that is our Official Facebook page.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance