Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Qualm01 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:30 pm Hello all

I also was a member of forex-tsd.Hope this forum will pass its quailty. Good trading to everyone.
Welcome to Forex Station Qualm :)
TSD was a great site but in the later years it started to become harder to navigate and communicate with members and management. Our new site's focus is quality and ease-of-use so I'm hoping you find it easier to find things here and become acquainted!

We try to have at least one member of our management online and available around the clock so if you do have any issues or can't find something please send us a PM and we'll help show you around.

Thanks for joining mate.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:37 pm
Welcome to Forex Station Qualm :)
TSD was a great site but in the later years it started to become harder to navigate and communicate with members and management. Our new site's focus is quality and ease-of-use so I'm hoping you find it easier to find things here and become acquainted!

We try to have at least one member of our management online and available around the clock so if you do have any issues or can't find something please send us a PM and we'll help show you around.

Thanks for joining mate.
Thnx for interest and wellcome mate.

Hi,
I am Sivashankar from India. I just joined this site , assiduously built by the great Mladen and his team. My regards to the great Master Mladen. My regards also to MRTOOLS and Mntiwana. You have generated vast
library of knowledge and saved it from extinction. You are rendering selfless service to the Trader Community.Congratulations to all of you. I am happy to be back in your fold after the closure of TSD

sivashankar wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:34 pm Hi,
I am Sivashankar from India. I just joined this site , assiduously built by the great Mladen and his team. My regards to the great Master Mladen. My regards also to MRTOOLS and Mntiwana. You have generated vast
library of knowledge and saved it from extinction. You are rendering selfless service to the Trader Community.Congratulations to all of you. I am happy to be back in your fold after the closure of TSD
Welcome to the Family Siva :wave:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance