Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

secretcode wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:22 pm hello every one

A great and new site with OLD friends ,

Glad to be here .[smile]

-secretcode
Welcome back to the family :wave:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Loye wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:47 pm Hi Everyone,

I am from Singapore. Been in this forum for quite some time, so this is a late 'hello'.
Very appreciative of what the mods have done and contributed. Hopefully some day I am able to come up with a
good trading system. Have a great day everyone!

Best Regards,
Lloyd Png
Welcome to the site Lloyd! Singapore is a great country. Hope to see you around more! :wave:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Hi all, I'd just like to introduce myself, I'm gary from uk. I'm new to forex but have done some youtubing looking for a path that id like to travel down regarding forex and found a channel called no none sense forex. its a indicator based way to trade, why searching for these indicators I've found your site and love what you have all done and are kind enough to share.
So the algo that I'm building is as follows
1 ATR for risk management
2 Baseline kiju-sin part of ichomoku
3 volume indicator PLEASE SHARE ANYTHING I CAN READ TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF USING THESE AS I JUST DONT GET IT IN FOREX
4 Confirmation indicator, until two nights ago it was ttf look_forward, spent a week getting this right and back testing to only find that it repaints when forward testing
5 second confirmation indicator, this one is var moving average
6 exit indicator, again ttf was doubling as this.

if these anything else youd like to know just ask.

Twobob wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:24 am Hi all, I'd just like to introduce myself, I'm gary from uk. I'm new to forex but have done some youtubing looking for a path that id like to travel down regarding forex and found a channel called no none sense forex. its a indicator based way to trade, why searching for these indicators I've found your site and love what you have all done and are kind enough to share.
So the algo that I'm building is as follows
1 ATR for risk management
2 Baseline kiju-sin part of ichomoku
3 volume indicator PLEASE SHARE ANYTHING I CAN READ TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF USING THESE AS I JUST DONT GET IT IN FOREX
4 Confirmation indicator, until two nights ago it was ttf look_forward, spent a week getting this right and back testing to only find that it repaints when forward testing
5 second confirmation indicator, this one is var moving average
6 exit indicator, again ttf was doubling as this.

if these anything else youd like to know just ask.
Hey Gary, welcome here!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Twobob

Twobob wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:24 am Hi all, I'd just like to introduce myself, I'm gary from uk.
Welcome to the club Gary. Sounds like a very interesting algo you're building. Hope to see and hear more about it :wave:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Twobob

chandukadari wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:07 am Hello All,

This is Chandra. I am a new member to this forum.
I am beginner and learning Forex. I hope, I will pick up and understand the basics soon.
Welcome to the site Chandra, thanks for joining. Trading is a life long journey but with lots of practice and perseverance you'll start to see success soon.

See you around :wave: