Forum Icon

I see no icon for the forum. is it normal ?
we can't distinguish a empty webpage from a FS page, this is annoying.

also the resolution of the "forex-station.com" image in the upper left corner is very low on my system, no big deal but it looks amateurish

Jeff

Re: Forum Icon

ionone wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:27 pm I see no icon for the forum. is it normal ?
we can't distinguish a empty webpage from a FS page, this is annoying.

also the resolution of the "forex-station.com" image in the upper left corner is very low on my system, no big deal but it looks amateurish

Jeff
If you're talking about the small "Favicon" icon, we've created every single Favicon size to support all platforms from iOS to Windows to Android etc. there are all sizes of Favicons for this site from 16x16 to 400x400.

You should be seeing it in your browser's tab, it looks like this

Regarding the resolution, the resolution may appear low for certain graphics here, and this was done on purpose as we heavily compress (all) the images here to allow the site to load much faster.

Now, about that icon.... can you see it yet?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Forum Icon

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:01 pm If you're talking about the small "Favicon" icon, we've created every single Favicon size to support all platforms from iOS to Windows to Android etc. there are all sizes of Favicons for this site from 16x16 to 400x400.

You should be seeing it in your browser's tab, it looks like this

Regarding the resolution, the resolution may appear low for certain graphics here, and this was done on purpose as we heavily compress (all) the images here to allow the site to load much faster.

Now, about that icon....
hmm
weird the icon doesn't appear on my Google Chrome
see here 5 pages opened in the upper right corner (at the right of the current opened page) : and the upper left image looks like that: very low resolution