Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

Hi Admin and Moderators,

I have an issue, I am from Pakistan and when I tried to access this useful forum from my IP it throws an error "403 Forbidden" I have to run Opera web browser to with the help of builtin VPN to access the forum, can you please fix this issue.

Regards

hi,
I have an idea i always see nice ideas and indicators while searching other priority things and sometimes downloading them or reading them can distract you. is there anyway we can have button to favorite or read later or similar thing or maybe favorite list of indicators or posts near the like button or anywhere else.

society wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:36 am
Hey Jimmy
how about MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons for the daily downloads as a theme for a week or so
Excellent idea. We will gather some of our most popular Chart Tools & Add-ons this weekend and start sorting them out for posting next week :razz:
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

1. Similar Topics

1. New To Forex-Station

20 Replies 2767 Views

by Capital Reserve, Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:36 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

20 Replies
    2. Deep search Forex Station on Google

0 Replies 4024 Views

by Jimmy, Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

0 Replies

Return to “Site Updates, Suggestions & Issues”