.

Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

#71
sal wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Dear Jimmy Bro..
Do forum dont have any restriciton to sell out the strategy!!. I saw some of new pages comes just for coder to establish and trying to sell their indicators/ stratgey!!! :(

if forum allows to sale indicators...
just make a new page for "commerical section /page" to sold out their prodcuts. but it should controlled by forex members to make confidence.
most of traders join due to the trust in this site. Dont spoil it... as request. :oops:
Sal! No, no one is allowed to sell anything here! The only paid services are Mrtools's MT4 coding service and Amdudus's $10 donation packs which he donates the proceeds to charity.

Could you please show us where this is happening? Thanks for letting us know too.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!


Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

#72
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Dear Jimmy Bro..
Do forum dont have any restriciton to sell out the strategy!!. I saw some of new pages comes just for coder to establish and trying to sell their indicators/ stratgey!!! :(

if forum allows to sale indicators...
just make a new page for "commerical section /page" to sold out their prodcuts. but it should controlled by forex members to make confidence.
most of traders join due to the trust in this site. Dont spoil it... as request. :oops:
Sal! No, no one is allowed to sell anything here! The only paid services are Mrtools's MT4 coding service and Amdudus's $10 donation packs which he donates the proceeds to charity.

Could you please show us where this is happening? Thanks for letting us know too.
i send PM. please have a looking.. If my observation is wrong, kindly pardon me!!

Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

#73
sal wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:55 pm
i send PM. please have a looking.. If my observation is wrong, kindly pardon me!!
Thanks Sal! Sent you a PM back. We shall look into this further :)
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

#74
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:55 pm
i send PM. please have a looking.. If my observation is wrong, kindly pardon me!!
Thanks Sal! Sent you a PM back. We shall look into this further :)
As ad blockers are integrated in many browsers, it's difficult that only fs can show ads to get the server costs. I suggest anti-add block plugins that does not show much, until you put fs on white list. You had such things 2018 activated I think. There are also foreign providers with less costs, maybe slower. Not so difficult to reload a page, if it does not load.


Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

#77
Deez wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:50 pm
Not sure if this site can support it, but is there a way to make a sound notification go off when news occurs on the home page news widget?
Certainly! Nice idea D. Will get started on it and tune up the Calendar so it's better.

Did you want an option for sound on the actual news events or 1 minute before it?
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

#78
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:10 pm
Deez wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:50 pm
Not sure if this site can support it, but is there a way to make a sound notification go off when news occurs on the home page news widget?
Certainly! Nice idea D. Will get started on it and tune up the Calendar so it's better.

Did you want an option for sound on the actual news events or 1 minute before it?
10 minutes before?



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests