IdeaTrading Education - FBS & LCFC's Joint Project to Emphasize Importance of Trading Education

FBS & LCFC Joint Project to Emphasize Importance of Trading Education

FBS, a licensed international broker, made a joint project, Make Your Own Way, in partnership with Leicester City Football Club, the 2021 FA Cup winner. The project aims at highlighting a considered approach and the importance of learning in trading.

Learn to achieve better results

FBS and LCFC announced the launch of the new project, Make Your Own Way. Within the project, the two companies will hold several joint activities that will introduce real stories of FBS traders and LCFC players – how they came to success, what barriers they had to overcome and what helped them on their way. Some activities will bring opportunities for participants to get commemorative gifts.

The main idea of the Make Your Own Way project is expressed in the video, which draws a comparison between trading and football. They both require a considered approach built on making plans, developing strategies, and making informed decisions. In trading, a structured approach minimizes mistakes and risks of wasting money but increases the possibility of success. To master this, everyone needs to learn.

The importance of education in trading is essential as performance in the financial markets involves risk. However, it is possible to have control over it with a reliable broker who would assist and teach about crucial trading issues.

FBS to guide and educate

FBS constantly talks about thorough preparation before trading, the necessity of learning, and having your own strategy. The broker educates its clients by providing them with teaching materials in different formats.
On the official website, social media, and FBS apps, clients can find free courses on trading. FBS financial analysts explain trading terminology and teach about indicators, patterns, analyses, and more. The materials are divided into levels so everyone from beginner to advanced traders could catch up from their point of knowledge.

Besides, FBS holds webinars regularly. It is a great way to get trading insights and tips or directly ask trading-related questions and have a live discussion.
FBS & LCFC partnership’s great goal

Make Your Own Way is not the first joint project of FBS and LCFC. The two leading companies have been cooperating to raise important issues for over a year. This time, they send a clear message of how important it is to make the right choice. Whether a trader or football player, everyone creates their lives on their own and decides which turn to take.

Thousands of people can watch the video made within this joint project and get inspired by the ideas it is transmitting as the video goes live on the screens of the King Power Stadium, LCFC’s home stadium.

The FBS CFD-trading platform is the brainchild of investors from Western Europe interested in trading research and technical analysis. Founded 13 years ago, FBS had to provide global markets with transparent and trusted applications for professional and semi-professional CFD traders. Today, FBS is an international brand present in over 150 countries. The brand unites several independent companies offering their clients opportunities to trade Margin FX and CFDs.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, boytoy, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

SadRe: Trading Education - FBS & LCFC's Joint Project to Emphasize Importance of Trading Education

I've watched the video and I am still a bit confused how a soccer team & brokerage are teaming up about Forex training.... But it's interesting and sort of assuring!

I just wish the FBS MT4 ECN had more securities like Pepperstone and IC Markets.... please FBS listen to your clients we need more pairs available on MT4 ECN!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading Education - FBS & LCFC's Joint Project to Emphasize Importance of Trading Education

moey_dw wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:58 pm I've watched the video and I am still a bit confused how a soccer team & brokerage are teaming up about Forex training.... But it's interesting and sort of assuring!

I just wish the FBS MT4 ECN had more securities like Pepperstone and IC Markets.... please FBS listen to your clients we need more pairs available on MT4 ECN!!!
True about their MT4 man they need more pairs to trade, not just the majors. I know they offer more pairs on MT5 and standard MT4 but for ECN it's only a handful.

Have you chatted to them about this yet or no?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎