Re: Bitcoin - It's growth and independence lies with YOU, the individual

As popular as cryptos are, some places aren't all that welcoming, it seems - Kazakhstan cracked down on illicit crypto mining operations. The Financial Monitoring Agency is to trace all crypto miners and communities in the nation and report by 15th March.
Currently, it was reported that 13 crypto mining operations have been discontinued after tracing them down. All 13 operations we conducting mining practices without a license; their total power consumptions amounted to 202 megawatts. It is estimated that unregulated Kazak miners have consumed over 1 gigawatt of energy, as revealed by Kazakhstan’s Minister of Digital Development.

Bitcoin has lost nearly 13% of its value this month and has briefly touched levels well below 40 000 USD on Monday for the first time since March 16, tracking the loses on the stock market – a correlation which the world’s largest crypto currency by market capitalization has largely followed for the past year.

The price dip comes at a time when investors try to assess the impact of the expected rate hikes and additional tightening by the Federal Reserve in light of the inflation figures in the U.S., currently running at a four decade high, as well as the disruption of global trade in the shadow of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Jungletrader wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:46 am It is indeed perilous times we're all facing I'm still super bullish on bitcoin in the longterm .Week by week im buying mire on Instacoins , literally beer money but accumulating all the time then when the dust settles ill be much more financially secure than my peers 👌
Same here, during this low period I'm trying to DCA all my spare cash into it. Great strategy for the long term I believe.