Bitcoin - It's growth and independence lies with YOU, the individual

Why is Bitcoin getting more and more attention?
I have been working personally for 38 years in salaried positions across the world. Each and every ZAR, Swiss Frank, US Dollar etc I have earned I received through my hard work and countless hours of huge effort and of course with the support of other people. During my working time it became clear to me that what I considered an honest income was becoming more and more suspicious for Governments and Banks. They increased more and more the controls over how, where and for what I used my money. As an Expat it became a nightmare to move funds from one Country to another and if you have to transfer larger amounts, e.g. in order to buy real estate or for other investment purpose I had to prove again the origins of my savings. How can it be that normal salaried individuals like me have to prove their innocence moving ‘small amounts’ of money while criminals and the super rich, some of them even government officials as well as big businesses are able to maintain a global network of ‘shadow’ companies and Bank accounts in doubtful or other jurisdictions enabling tax evasion and the storage of their dirty money? Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government. It is a decentralized network maintained on thousands of independent computers and every transaction is verified and approved by the same algorithm inherent to Bitcoin. Nobody can interfere in Bitcoin, nobody can change the rules, nobody can stop a transfer and there are no intermediaries necessary like Banks to approve and transact a transfer of Bitcoin. It is Government independent, secure, fast and low cost monetary network. Contrary to what Governments usually want to make you believe criminals are not encouraged to use the Bitcoin network because every transaction will be forever stored in a decentralized ledger under an anonymous address and in case of fraud or suspected criminal activity this anonymous address could be identified and traced back to individuals. I personally hope criminals using Bitcoin can be brought to justice. Bitcoin is enabling for the first time in our recent history Individual Sovereignty when it comes to money. Quite naturally Governments and Central Banks do not like this and the big Lobbyists like the Finance Industry, who are spending huge amount of money to influence Governments are at risk to lose a tremendous amount of profit. They are trying whatever they can to discredit Bitcoin. But regardless in its 12 year history Bitcoin has not suffered any damage from these protectionist actions, bans or by discrediting it. Actually quite recently in Summer of 2021 the Chinese Government has banned both the mining of Bitcoin as well as the trading of it. But quite to their surprise Bitcoin has just suffered a temporary price reduction and has reached last month again a new All Time High.

If you like this post please share it so more people can benefit.
#Bitcoin
#BTC

Re: Bitcoin - It's growth and independence lies with YOU, the individual

On the upside, a lot of institutions are embracing Bitcoin and other cryptos these days. NYSE even recently announced that it has officially applied to register as marketplace for NFTs, crypto products, and metaverses. The exchange filed with the US Patent and Trademark Office on the 10th February for a trademark license that would allow it to launch the aforementioned products.