Re: Oanda Slippage 130 pips

Nbats7979 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:26 am This is the wrong place to post but never stopped me before Nice to see a refund hopefully, got totally screwed 10 lots lol. Here is the weird thing, over the last few days I've noticed positive slippage on my trades. Like they were trying to make it up to me.
Seems weird, on a trading forum, trading with a major broker nobody complained about this? It was 130 pips "pricing error" or stop hunt. Now the new regulations are in place they cant get away with it. I'll post my compensation if anyone cares. My point is does anyone actually trade on here? I would have thought there would be a few more complaints unless everyone is on a demo or just likes pretty indicators.

Nbats7979 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:40 am Seems weird, on a trading forum, trading with a major broker nobody complained about this? It was 130 pips "pricing error" or stop hunt. Now the new regulations are in place they cant get away with it. I'll post my compensation if anyone cares. My point is does anyone actually trade on here? I would have thought there would be a few more complaints unless everyone is on a demo or just likes pretty indicators.
Would have helped if you posted it in the right section instead of in the "Headphones causing baldness" thread :Rofl:

Personally I don't use Oanda for live trading, I use FBS and Pepperstone.

Oanda is shit.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:09 am Would have helped if you posted it in the right section instead of in the "Headphones causing baldness" thread :Rofl:

Personally I don't use Oanda for live trading, I use FBS and Pepperstone.

Oanda is shit.
I had 3 accounts and 2 got closed when new regs came in. I had to show 1.5 mil in assets to keep my Oanda. I'm not sure how many other people also had this experience? I was offered an offshore account but I met the Australian regs so kept it here. Most other people are just talking shit. I'm now of the opinion most posters here don't know shit.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:29 am Standard "know your client" thing. Oanda does credit checks in Canada too.

All part of the client suitability test.
I don't think it's a bad thing but I'm not sure how many people can show that kind of capitalization and then trade on the retail margins. That's me. lol. I'm not sure there are the retail traders left and I think it's gone to the crypto nonsense. Crypto is the biggest bubble we have ever seen. Total dogshit.

Let me give you one example. A smart contract executed on a blockchain. How is that enforceable? On default what happens? You call the crypto police? It has zero value outside an enforceable framework. Don't be a dummy. This is the worst kind of dogshit.

To break it down further- you can't operate a decentralised network relying on a centralised buffer. Big fail.

Oanda was my first broker, 2006, it did not take long to see that they are criminals. One morning woke up and price was 40 pips under my stoploss, and platform did not show that I have any open trades, LOL. I thought that maybe they good now when time has gone and maybe they can earn money without being criminals, but looks like I was wrong, they still are stealing clients money.
Just change broker when these things happens, there is no future with companies who act like this.

Nbats7979 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:26 am This is the wrong place to post but never stopped me before Nice to see a refund hopefully, got totally screwed 10 lots lol. Here is the weird thing, over the last few days I've noticed positive slippage on my trades. Like they were trying to make it up to me.
Luckily you have your refund back, strongly recommend don't use Oanda, you can simply go tradingview compare their chart with other brokers, their chart always have uncertain spike, even in Daily TF ! When I do my analyse on tradingview I and saw it for many times, then I knew this broker should be definitely blacklisted :)