HELP BROKER PROBLEM

Please i need your technical knowledge and broker's knowledge,

recently i came up with a broker's problem. i started funding the account, everything seems normal..everyday i'm checking my website account and all is good but after 1month.

i tried to open my account again and then. something is wrong with the website. there seems to be details that are missing, like for example, the web is not loading all its graphics or image. and some of my details are not showing in my profile ex. fullname address, mobile. and the verification is set to not verified that all my details are gone.

but when i contact the service center they told me that my account is still there, but they seem not to know what happen it seems that it is an error, but the point is i can log in but all my details are gone or NOT INTENTIONALLY SHOWING, i cant even try to deposit again or i cant even try to withdraw my money,

and then i came up with something i thought that they were trying to block my ip address, so i try using other phone to log in and tried other browser but it still not working then i remember im using the same wifi from all the device, then i tried using data to open my account and it works again, all the details my funds and all is working again, but when i try to use my wifi its not working again. and then i try again using the vpn and its start working again.

so my question here is. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE BROKER TO DO THIS INTENTIONALLY BY BLOCKING MY IP ADDRESS? or just DO THIS INTENTIONALLY?

DislikeRe: HELP BROKER PROBLEM

mslint01 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:18 am
so my question here is. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE BROKER TO DO THIS INTENTIONALLY BY BLOCKING MY IP ADDRESS? or just DO THIS INTENTIONALLY?
Sounds more like government regulation intervening at the internet service provider rather than a broker. I remember the Philippine govt were going to ban FX trading not long ago and some other Asian countries do ban and block foreign trading broker's web sites.

Re: HELP BROKER PROBLEM

Ogee wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 am
Sounds more like government regulation intervening at the internet service provider rather than a broker. I remember the Philippine govt were going to ban FX trading not long ago and some other Asian countries do ban and block foreign trading broker's web sites.
That true too. China too is cracking down on brokers, leveraged trading has been banned there for a while. It could be either issue.