Re: Which is good Cysec/ASIC/FCA regulated brokers?

Generally all three are considered good regulators, but if I had to choose between the three I'd pick the FCA every time.
CySEC had issues some time ago with actually enforcing its rules and some scammers slipped through its fingers despite having a license from them, ASIC has a pretty good reputation, but they no longer allow non-Australian clients for Australian brokers (and I am not an Australian :D). The FCA, so far, allows EU clients for FCA-regulated brokers (although as Brexit nears) non-Brits should likely check whether that will change in any way, and, from what I've read, their reputation is pretty good.

Calvis wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:16 am Looking for an reliable broker that is preferably regulated by major providers like ASIC or FCA.

My main criteria is low spreads and commissions as i'm a scalper, an stable broker even during high volatile market movements like news events is suitable.

Any recommendations ?
You can check fxview, it’s a Cysec, FCA regulated broker. I found their trading conditions quite reliable.

Kendrick wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:31 pm I'm looking to trade from Germany. I'm currently trading with a demo account account before starting live trading. I'd like to know which regulation I should choose that can be an advantage for me or reliable?
Brokers must adhere to the regulator of the region they are operating in. In Europe that could be a broker based in the EU region and so be under ESMA regulation or a broker based in Cyprus which is regulated by CySEC.

ESMA are very strict and safe but in being so cause a lot of broker overheads who must pass the costs onto clients. CySEC are less stick and so less safe but the brokerages have lower overheads and so tend to have lower costs, commissions, spreads etc.