QuestionRe: No deposit bonus

i_am_lh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:03 am Hello ! I'm newbie in forex and i wanna get bonus to start . Please recommend me the reputable broker has no deposit .Thank so much
hi.......... welcome to fs............. how u mean no deposit bonus??? U want free live account with real funds for free??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: No deposit bonus

i_am_lh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:03 am Hello ! I'm newbie in forex and i wanna get bonus to start . Please recommend me the reputable broker has no deposit .Thank so much
There are many brokers which will give you no deposit bonus. But they wouldnt allow you to take out the money before you deposit your own money and make a large number of trades with it. After that usually (since you are newbie) people lose all their account. So I would suggest staying away from such schemes.

Practice on demo and once confident open a micro account and try to grow it. This would be the best approach. Most of the experienced trader will give you the same advice.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:42 am

There are many brokers which will give you no deposit bonus. But they wouldnt allow you to take out the money before you deposit your own money and make a large number of trades with it. After that usually (since you are newbie) people lose all their account. So I would suggest staying away from such schemes.

Practice on demo and once confident open a micro account and try to grow it. This would be the best approach. Most of the experienced trader will give you the same advice.
I found xm broker, they said I could withdraw all profits I made and i don't see them request me make a large number of trades.

Anyway, can I start with $ 50-100 first?
These users thanked the author i_am_lh for the post:
Liovannix

i_am_lh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:12 am
I found xm broker, they said I could withdraw all profits I made and i don't see them request me make a large number of trades.

Anyway, can I start with $ 50-100 first?
I use FXChoice and so far they are great and are regulated. There demo account is forever and you can trade in micro lots. I've used them for almost 2 years to development my strategy that I'm currently testing live.