Re: Swiss Dukascopy MT4

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 pm

yeha..... moderator here ask u to contact your broker & report back to this thread 2 help other members......... but u cbf
so its ur demo account affected right??? hahaha cos like jummy said if its live account people will not stand for dat............
hahahaha, you feel stupid now or what

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm

What do you think they say? Yes, we did have technical issues, but everything is all right now.
That`s it. How does that help me or anyone.
Okay you're all over the place.

First you start a thread asking members for their experience with this broker.
Then you go on to say "something weird" happened (not very helpful).
Now you're being defensive about contacting them about your own issue.

Obviously it would be helpful if you did contact them to complain about your "phantom candles" issue and report back in case other Dukascopy traders here are experiencing the same thing.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:44 pm Dear Jimmy, that is why I started this thread, to see, if traders have issues with Dukascopy, how is that a problem for you.
It's not an issue for me, I'm only suggesting for you to contact Dukascopy about this problem and let us know how it goes (if you can). But if you can't or don't want to that's fine too. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Carry on.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:47 pm

finally..... some useful infos from this guy...... took u 3 pages of blah blah & half screenshots to get to the point of it being a live account........... :yawn:
If you have been reading this thread and understand what you are reading and you are client in Swiss Dukascopy, you could check EURGBP M1 chart if it is missing about 720 candles or is it just my chart that had that problem.

If such thing happens it is time to change broker sooner,

I had similar kind of experience with one broker before few years, at that time that broker's platform freezed for nearly 30 minutes and no execution was possible. What happened then was, very big orders were placed and their server was not able to handle it and got shut down. And that broker was a very big private bank.

12 hours data loss is big glitch.
Snb event in past has shown that the brokers not properly connected with liquidity providers are likely to go bankrupt in case of black Swan event.

You faced mini black Swan event!! And survived !!

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:19 pm That data disappear messed up my indicators, so I could not trust them anymore, had to close 3 long trades, for EURGBP, it went up, so I missed maybe 80-90 pips.
Nothing else.
kk............ i check dukascopy mt4 on my demo acc & i did not have missing candle or any.............. just show 1 big green candle on the date............. & i also check on the dukascopy charts platform and not missing candle on mine............ can anyone else with this broker check 2???? am i looking at right spot FBII 7th june?
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈