Re: Swiss Dukascopy MT4

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:16 pm Yes, so yesterday I was using 3 pairs in my trading and data did disappear only from those 3 pairs for 12 hours.
I don`t know how is that possible, other than data manipulation from broker. I really hope that Swiss Dukascopy is not a bucket shop.
Hi mate, that is concerning. Could you get in contact with their helpdesk and ask them what's going on with that? And let us know in this thread?
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi mate, that is concerning. Could you get in contact with their helpdesk and ask them what's going on with that? And let us know in this thread?
Nope, if it is a bucket shop, they just say that we had a technical issues. Have done that so many times, so I do know what they say, so it does not help, only thing what I can do is to change broker, if this continues.

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:22 pm Nope, if it is a bucket shop, they just say that we had a technical issues. Have done that so many times, so I do know what they say, so it does not help, only thing what I can do is to change broker, if this continues.
You've done that "so many times"? So you're saying you've had this issue with Dukascopy many times and they've told you it's "technical issues"?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:22 pm Nope, if it is a bucket shop, they just say that we had a technical issues. Have done that so many times, so I do know what they say, so it does not help, only thing what I can do is to change broker, if this continues.
so u rather complain on here instead of contact them 2 ask whats up & potentially help other ppl experience same issues........ :facepalm: :roll:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

No, not with Dukascopy, with other brokers when they did use MT4 Dealer Plugin. I had a 10 minutes video from one broker, I did recorded every thing what they did, and was thinking to put that in Youtube, but I did not wanted to waist my time and energy anymore with that broker.

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 pm No, not with Dukascopy, with other brokers when they did use MT4 Dealer Plugin. I had a 10 minutes video from one broker, I did recorded every thing what they did, and was thinking to put that in Youtube, but I did not wanted to waist my time and energy anymore with that broker.
Up to you mate. All I'm saying is I would definitely be in touch with my broker if that shit happened to me on my live accounts.

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Up to you mate. All I'm saying is I would definitely be in touch with my broker if that shit happened to me on my live accounts.
What do you think they say? Yes, we did have technical issues, but everything is all right now.
That`s it. How does that help me or anyone.

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:34 pm

So, you don`t really understand what I am saying. Try to read again what I wrote.
yeha..... moderator here ask u to contact your broker & report back to this thread 2 help other members......... but u cbf
so its ur demo account affected right??? hahaha cos like jummy said if its live account people will not stand for dat............
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈