Re: Swiss Dukascopy MT4

FBI wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:59 pm If you are a client there, you could report here problems/issues if they have.
Thanks
thx....... use them on small one no issue here seem comparable 2 fxpro sometimes i get slow execution with dukascopy & lag with SL & TP placement.......... anyone else got this exeprience with duka?? how bout u fbi??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Like I said I do not want to talk about that, because maybe it was a real issue. Never seen before anywhere and never had any problems with Dukascopy. I did not lose money, but I had to close my trades and have to wait 4 hours before everything is normal again.

FBI wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:27 pm Like I said I do not want to talk about that, because maybe it was a real issue. Never seen before anywhere and never had any problems with Dukascopy. I did not lose money, but I had to close my trades and have to wait 4 hours before everything is normal again.
ummm something weird???? :? should just tell us what happen man.......... in case other trader experience same thing & looking for answer......... be open here.........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈