Abshire-Smith winds down UK operations due to the tough EU regulatory regime

A regulatory filing with the UK’s Companies House revealed that London-based forex and CFD brokerage Abshire-Smith is closing down its operations in the United Kingdom. The reason for the move is Brexit, as well as the restrictions on CFD trades imposed by European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) since last year.

The news of Abshire-Smith winding down its UK operations comes several weeks after another two brokerages, Fixi Markets and Formax Prime have announced closing its doors in the country.

UK's brokers are closing doors and I doubt these will be the last ones to do so.

Re: Abshire-Smith winds down UK operations due to the tough EU regulatory regime

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:24 am A regulatory filing with the UK’s Companies House revealed that London-based forex and CFD brokerage Abshire-Smith is closing down its operations in the United Kingdom. The reason for the move is Brexit, as well as the restrictions on CFD trades imposed by European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) since last year.

The news of Abshire-Smith winding down its UK operations comes several weeks after another two brokerages, Fixi Markets and Formax Prime have announced closing its doors in the country.

UK's brokers are closing doors and I doubt these will be the last ones to do so.
oh no they are finished :cray:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈