Re: The Worst Forex Brokers List - Scam brokers, Liars, Cheats, Bucket Shops & Swindlers

CySEC issued a warning about 16 more fraudulent companies - forex-earners dot org, coinstradingbit dot com, global-vesco dot ltd, instantcryptoforextrades dot com, alphabitfx dot org, fasttrade dot ltd, raphaelfxinvestment dot com, rfmcorp dot co, leadwayfinance dot ltd, wficorp dot co, maximumfinancetrade dot com, intlmc dot com, upshotfinance dot biz, expert-earners dot com, cointradefxpro dot com, and ifmcorp dot co.

The Cypriot FX overseer disclosed that all of these companies are using the name and license number of the fully regulated BrokerCreditService (Cyprus) Limited, making their usage of the name completely illegal.

Re: The Worst Forex Brokers List of 2021 - Scam brokers, Liars, Cheats, Bucket Shops & Swindlers

mlawson71 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:12 am Being aware of shady brokers is the best way to keep one's investment safe.
perhaps even better than that would be to operate as a small brokerage with it's own liquidity provider accounts, thereby eliminating any risk of capital loss by a middle man broker, etc.

i would be able to eliminate metatrader and to connect directly to the liquidity provider via API.

i would have complete control over the management of my capital.

Re: The Worst Forex Brokers List - Scam brokers, Liars, Cheats, Bucket Shops & Swindlers

Italy’s CONSOB just added 5 new websites to its list of banned internet services proviuders. The overseer has deemed these unauthorized as they promote their illicit trading products around the country. The Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa has warned its users not to invest in these, and to avoid them at all costs.

The newly added entities are Agrico Holdings Limited, Invest Area Ltd, Crypto Solution Ltd, Strat Ltd and WirexInvest Invest Limited.