Re: Anyone tried Interactive Brokers + Prorealtime?

pazienza wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:50 pm I like to trade with MT4 and Prorealtime.
I have seen since one year Prorealtime proposes (at least for european countries) accounts where customers can trade with the Prorealtime Platform associated with an Interactive Brokers account.

Does someone here has already used it? What's your opinion?
Hey brother! Yep, IB are a good broker. I've been using ProRealTime for Futures trading for many years and it's one of the best looking platforms I've ever used. PRT have a great forum as well called ProRealCode for downloading indicators and Nicolas (one of their coders) is a really good guy he is always available on their forum to make requests for PRT indicators. He can convert them from MQ4 to PRT and also from Pine code to PRT as well.
That saying, with ProRealTime you need a pretty decent spec PC to make the most of it. You can still run it on low spec PC's though just put the graphics settings on low and you're set.

What I like about IB is that they pay you interest on your funds in your account. Just like a bank does. And no other broker I know of does this.

PS: PRT's great looking backgrounds inspired me to re-create them for MT4 here.

Here are a few screenshots of ProRealTime (for those who haven't used it before).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Skyold
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for the detailed Info! By the way I am not a brother, rather a sister :)))

The option seems irresistible and very good. They propose here in Europe a minimal amount of 5000 Euros. Seems fair!

What I like the most in Prorealtime are the backtests. They are very easy to create and run.

I have already used Prorealtime, but assosciated to IG Markets and their spreads were very bad. I didn't like this broker.

I have heard a lot of good opinions about IB and I will certainly go for this option.

Pazienza.

pazienza wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:06 am Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for the detailed Info! By the way I am not a brother, rather a sister :)))
Apologies P, I thought you were a bro. What made you consider Interactive Brokers if you don't mind me asking?
Is it because they offer ProRealTime? Or were you interested in trading with them before?

PS: Don't forget P, with Interactive Brokers their leverage is quite different to most of the other retail brokers out there so be sure to check if they accommodate your trading style!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IB is known widely. Is that good? IDK. There are others as well (if you understand ;) Why should they have MT4? Futures Broker use an API to other platforms like NT8, ATAS and so on. Ask them and they will help you. Maybe they have also a "bridge to MT4" like Dukascopy, but it is error-prone and not recommendable. PRT ever refused to work with MT4 and I see no good reason why they should. So your issues aren't issues. MT4 as signal giver you can let run at the same time - I do so and I'm not alone as it seems.

LikeRe: Anyone tried Interactive Brokers + Prorealtime?

Man.... interactive brokers too expensive to trade with but PRT Pro realtime is the best looking trading platform I have seen..... can be slow plus lag when scrolling charts and nowhere as fast as mt4 but if u have a super powerful trading pc then prorealtime is the bomb 🤤🤤🤤

They also have really nice community and coder at their forums too.
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈