My IQOPTION Journal

This will be my IQ Option journal i will be keeping for personal use for when they do eventually decide to scam me :lol:

Been trading with for over a year now and this week(02072018) i eventually started winning.

I changed up my trading style from using a chart full of indicators(as seen on my many strategies on this site) to using my eyes and just watching the price move.
Notice a huge spike and after 6-8 green/red candles open a trade for 5mins or longer in the opposite direction and martingale. Im not part of any money laundering syndicate or trading group out to get brokers, or simultaneously trading options and forex causing spikes in the market with my $2. I just take huge stupid risks.

So this was week one :

Started capital : $49
End of week : $1900

Pics to follow.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Jimmy

Re: My IQOPTION Journal

Deez wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:36 pm
Started capital : $49
End of week : $1900
Haha that's awesome bro. You keep those gains coming in!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Deez
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Well don't follow this example..huge risk which i need to stop doing from Monday :lol: - but i jus had to go for this one, huge bars coming down to the RS point where there was i pinbar earlier..got in abit early but second one came through.

Starting Monday off with a bang :mrgreen: but gonna stick to my low bets and no OTC markets..my heart cant take it anymore.

Have a good wkend everyone.
Attachments

Deez wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:26 am Well don't follow this example..huge risk which i need to stop doing from Monday :lol: - but i jus had to go for this one, huge bars coming down to the RS point where there was i pinbar earlier..got in abit early but second one came through.

Starting Monday off with a bang :mrgreen: but gonna stick to my low bets and no OTC markets..my heart cant take it anymore.

Have a good wkend everyone.
Deez "This is where you will fail . . GREED".. they're your words..and the beats of the heart in your throat ..