.


Re: Market News France’s AMF blacklists Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate, Finrally binary options brokers

#2
mlawson71 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 pm
France’s financial markets regulator AMF, has updated its black list of binary options brokers operating in the country without the required license.
The three new additions include Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate and Finrally.
BM.jpg
So many girls on BinaryMate and you get a gift when you register. They know how to attract new members :lol:

Re: Market News France’s AMF blacklists Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate, Finrally binary options brokers

#3
Krelian99 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:44 am
mlawson71 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 pm
France’s financial markets regulator AMF, has updated its black list of binary options brokers operating in the country without the required license.
The three new additions include Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate and Finrally.
BM.jpg

So many girls on BinaryMate and you get a gift when you register. They know how to attract new members :lol:
You means one gift of a girl on every opening account,then wulong and me are going to open our accounts with them,no matter they are banned already or wulong will be kicked out from his home
__________________
FS can not afford any offer currently but Zorpia have an attraction for their members
viewtopic.php?p=1295364042#p1295364042
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Market News France’s AMF blacklists Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate, Finrally binary options brokers

#4
Krelian99 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:44 am
So many girls on BinaryMate and you get a gift when you register. They know how to attract new members :lol:
Any company with "Binary" in it's name is a warning already haha :lol:
Be careful brother those aren't real girls. Those are those new silicon sex robots
SCIENCE-ROBOTS-SEX.jpg
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: Market News France’s AMF blacklists Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate, Finrally binary options brokers

#5
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 pm
Krelian99 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:44 am
So many girls on BinaryMate and you get a gift when you register. They know how to attract new members :lol:
Any company with "Binary" in it's name is a warning already haha :lol:
Be careful brother those aren't real girls. Those are those new silicon sex robots
SCIENCE-ROBOTS-SEX.jpg
When krelian became mad he dont care,if silicon or what so else :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.


Re: Market News France’s AMF blacklists Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate, Finrally binary options brokers

#6
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Any company with "Binary" in it's name is a warning already haha :lol:
Be careful brother those aren't real girls. Those are those new silicon sex robots
SCIENCE-ROBOTS-SEX.jpg
That feeling I had right when I read over the site that it was intended not for trading options but selling illusions or something more. Trading something 24/7, video chat 24/7. Now I understand: the name BinaryMate relies on sex robots and mean ON (ready for action) or OFF (battery filling mode).
mntiwana wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 pm
When krelian became mad he dont care,if silicon or what so else :)
That's true. Then I'll add another mode. She can trade for me. Just code the line "if Price==low then Buy || if Price==high then Sell" and I don't need the smart girls of BM anymore.

Re: Market News France’s AMF blacklists Barclays Trading Invest, BinaryMate, Finrally binary options brokers

#7
Krelian99 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:13 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Any company with "Binary" in it's name is a warning already haha :lol:
Be careful brother those aren't real girls. Those are those new silicon sex robots
SCIENCE-ROBOTS-SEX.jpg
That feeling I had right when I read over the site that it was intended not for trading options but selling illusions or something more. Trading something 24/7, video chat 24/7. Now I understand: the name BinaryMate relies on sex robots and mean ON (ready for action) or OFF (battery filling mode).
BinaryMate also means short term mating - scalping (take profit/taste and run out) :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests