Re: Broker Recommendation please :-) ####

ForexinDevon wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 am

You can't be regulated if you want decent leverage these days though, especially for Crypto
Maybe, but I look at things purely from a client's perspective. On one hand, as a trader, I'd like decent leverage. On the other hand, I'd also like not to get scammed, and for me, personally, the latter concern outweighs the former.

Jenny12 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:56 pm Hey guys, I'm looking for a good broker as well and if someone could recommend me with a really good broker who has minimum opining, low spreads and been in market for years.
Try turnkey forex, they been in market long and still offering great conditions. Their spreads are low, ranging between 0.2 to 0.5 pip in major pairs like EURUSD, $2 per lots RT commission, but last year they squashed off all the bank related options, they only accept crypto. Nevertheless, I still have a very good experience with them and can recommend the same.

Jenny12 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:38 pm Hi again, more bullshit spam from me on behalf of FP Markets :clap:
If I continue spamming forums i'll soon cause FP Markets to be listed on the broker shit list. Ignore me!
FP markets Is regulated and which is why they won’t allow trading to many countries, restricted to Australia only and that is the reason why I prefer offshore. As for spreads as you mentioned, you can check on their website itself, they are quite low on majors.

Re: Forex Broker Recommendation please

Isco19 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:11 pm Howdy. FP Markets employs a group of spammers to post on forums in hopes of increasing brand awareness. I'm actually one of them!
If I continue spamming forums i'll soon cause FP Markets to be listed on the broker shit list. Ignore me and don't trade with a broker that employs spammers!
Christ! I guess that's why you've been banned. I've noticed a lot of spam from FP Markets. Now that's a shady tactic. Scammer beware!
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎